Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Download this movie

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Munay KI
with torrentspy
Shamanism!!!

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
On torrent reactor or download the torrent search engine.... you will find it
:D

G

Invité
i'm downloading it, but it appears to be 4 or 5 documentaries, right ? not a movie.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
that's right.. my mistake.. enjoy though

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
awesome.

any other good documentaries on shamanism?

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
lets see....
Shamans of the amazone. is a nice one.
But if you use torrentspy ... and type in sacred weeds peyote salvia or something like that, you will run into a map with 8 or 9 gigs of movies, ebooks, everything of terence mckenna!!!
:D

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
seen it all. McKenna is the man.

in fact i am looking for some material (documentary) on Bön culture (Tibet). any clues?

G

Invité
only today did i had the time and the patience to watch the documentary. i don't particulary enjoy movies, because they happen too fast, you can be getting information that you don't have the time to logically think. that's why i favour books.
honestly, i think the documentary is the biggest piece of crap i've ever seen. the guy's name is always followed by a "ph.D.", as if it was a big thing. why do shamans use phd's, anyway ?
they try to connect science with religion, with meditation, and i don't understand where the shamanism comes from. they are full of references to how the brain works, which unfortunetly i don't have enough knowledge to criticize it, but if any of you was, please watch it and tell me. what i know was wrong is this: he said we (homo sapiens) had a more evolved brain than the neanderthal. this is a lie. neanderthal had a more evolved body and brain. that's why he got killed: he was living in farms and established houses and did not had time to move from the ice age. we, at the same time, were chasing chickens and picking and smelling their poo.
it all started with one of his first statements: "some of my best clients died". does it smell fishy here ?
but i try to understand what he's saying. he heals them, so they die peacefully. he does not cure them. ok, i can live with that.
but wasn't a healer, or better, a shaman (he said was studying for 25 years inca shamanism) supposed to know that pain is life ? a man can't die with pain, but he is born with pain. pain is a thing that just happens to living things. i have plenty more of thoughts on this, and all of them seem fake. the more I look at them, more scamming I see.
take the time to look at their site, and if you want to, you can buy some CD's. it suprised me that weren't any t-shirts there!