Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Doing dmt frequently

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
What experience do u guys have with frequently doin a lot of dmt? Is there a loss of magic.. , does it become repetetive? Cross tolerance with other substances? Personally i think dmt trips are really easy to integrate, what do u think?

i am amazed of the lack of tolerance, i wonder if it will stay as amazing as it is :D

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well. DMT in my theory releases your "awe" communicator, much like MDMA releases your "euphoric" communicators. I think DMT has the possibility of possibly building a tolerance, I Cannot say.

In a way, no, and in a way, yes.

But the prevailing rule: all things in moderation.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Yeah, tolerance builds.
Try smoking some today, then later the same day again, then tomorrow and later that day or the day after again.
Try to remember the last experience a bit, wait a week then smoke again.
You'll notice the difference.
It's the details, the subtle things.
Of course it's so overwhelming, strong and beautiful that the effect is still very much there.
Therefor you might think there is no tolerance.
But it's not a complete experience anymore.
I think your senses become overload and need some time to recover before you can have one again.
As for interactions with other substances, every time I was coming down from or under the influence of somethnig else, my dmt experience was flattened out and less intense.
Probably same receptors already in use or sth.
Also I agree with Ijesuschrist's prevailing rule :)

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Actually, i've been smoking it for ten days , around the 3 trips a day.... and yesterday it really felt more complete, then any previous trip. It seems its actually is going deeper.

But when i can handle my curiosity i will stop 1 week, and see the difference :)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
DMT seems to be one of those things where the deeper in you go, the bigger it gets.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm wondering: has such an intense period of exploration also resulted in certain changes in your environment? For example, did it help you solve certain problems, gain certain practical insights, break through old habits, make obstacles miraculously disappear, improve your health, make you simplify your life, or similar significant correlations between inner processes and external events? I can imagine making about 30 journeys in a 10 day period is going to be quite a transformative experience on many levels.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Yes, its hard to see all facets when ur still in the process but i have had some anxiety in the past , was already revolving from this but the the dmt kind of speeded up the process. I have broken already quiet a lot of habits with mushroom and cannabis wich makes me believe not so much has changed. But offcourse there are still things; Realised that to create your own reality u have to transcend it , and to transcend it almost all i have to do is unconditional love. Also all of a sudden developed a great interest for paiting my visions,i've actually for the first time since high school painted something, it made me understand the historical context of painting better. There are some pratical insights that slips my mind at the moment. I also experienced a horrible near death or death experience, wich makes me so thankfull of being alive, and creates the energy, balls to say and do everything u want, crushing your ego.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Is your picture a Luke Brown picture?

OT: Ive only done ayahuasca, so I don't really know, but I'm not sure if i'd want to do it frequently

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
first of all,i took the wonderfull spirit molecule 13 years ago,but have not had the chance to go there again,i simply cant get a hold of any,and i so dearly want a revisit,and for some of my closesest friends to experiance the once in a liftime oppurtunity,the complete aweness of it,as previous users will already know that simple english words are not enough to truely describe the differant dimensional experiance,is there anybody out there that could loan/sell/gift me some either way,im at a loss to getting it anywhere now,i have scoured the net but no joy,also been ripped off in the past a couple of years ago,my email is ---xxx---
once we got in touch it would be done with great respect and would be forever between you and i,i can be fully trusted and the whole situation would be treated as highly confidential between us,if theres anybody out there that can even point me in some direction etc i would very appreciated.
luv and peace-paul

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
What the hell flameboy? are you a cop or just stupid? Im sure you mean well but that's not how you find drugs.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
There is actually a lot of drugs sold on some forums in the open, even dmt...

I think times are changing and we dont have to be so paranoid anymore

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Flameboy, please google "DMT TEK". Become self-sufficient.

And remember:

No trading/selling of illegal substances
It is not allowed to offer or request any illegal substances. Breaking this rule can result in immediate removal of your account. Our server is hosted in the Netherlands and so is subject to Dutch law. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability.

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
no i aint no cop,but i have tried and tried without any success-even you could point me in a certain direction,and im quite sure the cops aint interested in half grams etc(literally not worth their time,effort,manpower etc)we are not talking about huge deals,i put it across as if someone could loan me or give me a small gift,so please understand i feel your getting a little over excited about it,look mate i can virtually get hold of anything,but the old 5 meo seems to evade somehow,just cant seem to get a hold of it,you say going on the net-thats not how you find drugs-well im afraid i have to disagree with you on that point as thats where most of mine come from,in fact i would be struggling without unless i would best friends with a crooked chemist-huh like most of us are eh!!!!!well im afraid im not ,and as for buying or selling im not offering to buy or sell anything so please to anyone concerned no need to worry,have a nice day and thank you for the positive responses i have recieved i am truly greatfull.
cheers guys-pablo

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Holy shit. What on earth are you babbling? This is NOT how the things are done! By thinking, responsible people, at least. How is it possible to be so naive, I will never know...

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Jeniger: I hope you're right, that would be cool.

Pablo: No hard feelings mate, hope you find your drugs without getting raped by corporate henchmen.

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
can any fellow psychonaut advise me of any reliable research chem companys,as i have been ripped off in the past and im rather sceptical due to that happening,would just like to be pointed in the right direction to some genuine companys also has anyone purchased goods from a company going by the name of buythemg.com,if so are they genuine and can be trusted,any kind of help or advice would be appreciated.
luv and peace to ya all-and try not get too paranoid guys.
and message to afer how on earth is it done then,are you using telepathy,you obviously luckily know a source personally,well a lo of folks just simply dont have that luxury,if i knew any other wat,trust me i d be doing it!!!!!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
it's not about paranoia, it's about ensuring that this forum won't become a marketplace for drugs and thus be closed down. I hope you understand when people tell you not to ask for illegal substances..

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
No, I have yet to establish telepathic relationship with higher beings. Nonetheless, this did not keep me from getting what was needed. And still does not.
It's forbidden to ask for forbidden substances here, as is almost everywhere. And this is not a pointless formality.

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
look it may be easy enough to get a hold of it in latvia,i live in the uk,you either get it through someone you know personally or order it from a reliable source of the internet,if its through the internet then maybe you could do me a good favour by pointing me in the correct direction(after all if they are doing over the internet no harm can be done by poining me in their direction),or if your getting through a good friend,good luck to you.
luv and peace bro-pablo