Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Does this describe a salvia plant?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, so I found these plants in my neighborhood. They are beautiful. Thy are green with a white peach fuzz everywhere. And the are budding. I took all the buds and put them in a baggie. I haven't smoked any of it yet. But I don't really even know if it is salvia. But the weird thing is... As un cheesy as possible. It felt like I killed someone when I picked it.. Like it felt like I ripped off a salamanders tail or something.. Very weird. It felt more like a living being than a plant.. I know weird.. But still thats all I can really say to describe it.. Oh and it was growing near a creek. out of some compost.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The leaves of salvia don't have any fuzz or hairs.

The flowers will have fuzzy hair.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
The leaves of salvia don't have any fuzz or hairs.

The flowers will have fuzzy hair.

my sallie does have hairs on her leaves .. but you can only see them when u look very close

If you live in northern hemishpere, it's surely no salvia divinorum, as she only flowers at the beginning of automn then (just like da ganja)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I will upload a picture... it really is quite a strange little plant. It stands out alot! and it had some buds on it.. I picked them.. I still haven't smoked it.. But I will later today for sure.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
salvia-divinorum-plants.jpg

It should look like this....

I am not sure, but i read somewhere that they grow not just everywhere outdoors, so i doubt you really have found sally.

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I didn't.. I vaporized it, and it still didn't work.. But then I vaporized some weed... MAN DID THAT WORK! I was literally too fucked up.. Here dude.. Ima share some links with you.. Look at all these.. They are sooooo trippy.. And I did all of them last night! http://www.neave.com/ Uhm.. Do the strobe when your high, AND DO THE TELEVISION. It fucks with you! And also do imagination, and anaglyph. (Only the anaglyph if you have 3d glasses. And heres another one, http://www.gamesolo.com/flash-game/trippy-game.html Serves no purpose at all.. But it still is VERY entertaining when you are blown!!!! And lastly heres another one http://secrettechnology.com/gamegame/gamegamebegin.html And a couple youtube videos.
Put on full screen in the dark, rest your arms on top of the monitor, and enjoy! And a couple music videos!
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puph1hej ... re=related Well now you should be set FOREVER! But dude anyways this is just my gift too you for helping me with all my posts.. Lol.. And not gonna lie.. I'm super fucking bored and wanna share all this shit with someone who will probably respect it!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
I knew about the strobe on neave.com and have watched for over a hundred times and it still is fun to watch every now and then ;) But those games..... :lol: :finga:

Ohw, and if you like psychedelic games i got one for you, i hope you do have enough time because it's a little addictive :P

Plants vs Zombies

http://www.monova.org/details/2676210/P ... 5D%09.html

Greets and Love,
Hermes

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol fuck cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and vicodin. This is my addiction... Lol But yea its cool! Thanks man.. How did you even find this? Isn't it like an xbox indie game or something?

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Nanosage a dit:
Lol fuck cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and vicodin. This is my addiction... Lol But yea its cool! Thanks man.. How did you even find this? Isn't it like an xbox indie game or something?

A friend gave me the advice, i don't think it was good advice, because now i am pretty addicted to that game :P My girlfriend is even going mad because of it!

So i really hope you survive the addicted power of plants vs zombie. Oh and don't spend the money to fast, since you really need it at the end :P

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol will do, or I guess won't do! ;) but yea dude luckily I am still in highschool so I don't have to live with my girlfriend telling me to not be addicted to things ;D Lol Thats always what happens... Thats how I quit cigarettes and I felt super lashed.. Made me sad.. Lol

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Well first off, you don't smoke the bud at all. You smoke the leaves. After you process them and extract Salv A from them.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
But isn't quid not as potent? I mean yea, it last for about an hour or so, I have heard.. But you need like 20x extract in order to equal up to the 5x extract.. So chewing just plain leaves would have like a .1 time the potency of the salvia that you could get from smoking it?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
no, it's not like that at all. the quid simply takes longer to kick in. anything over 20x is probably fake as well, and so, with this in mind, i would much rather find a dedicated valuable source for 5x than i would just randomely buying some 20x somewhere. they are marketing schemes directed at the youth, because obviously, most have no idea what the shit really is.

it is possible, *if you smoke it properly* to get just as "blasted" on just the leaves, and by the same token, most people just sell the exact same product that is "5x", as "20x". there is no industry standard on this sort of thing, so it varies (strength) from company to company, and most are simply trying to make $. i'd probably recommend a vendor that would sell you fresh leaves or plant cuttings.

bottom line is that it is hands down, and pound for pound the most powerful psychedelic known to man. and you want to multiply that by not 2, not 3 4 5, but by 20?? i have nothing more to say other than this is why people have bad experiences with the stuff.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
No I don't wanna multiply it by 20.... I was just asking if you needed something that potent in order to experience a x5 when chewing.. But how do YOU chew? I don't know if you have your own plant or not, but do you just take the leaves straight off and put them in your mouth? And also how long does it take? Is the trip completely different? And how long does it last? Please tell me this stuff lol I am extremely new to salvia, and still haven't done it.. Or dmt. I hope to get my hands on some this summer though.. :cry: :arrow: :roll: :axe: :drinkers: :rolleyes: :butthead: :finga:
:bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
But how do YOU chew? I don't know if you have your own plant or not, but do you just take the leaves straight off and put them in your mouth? And also how long does it take? Is the trip completely different? And how long does it last? Please tell me this stuff lol I am extremely new to salvia, and still haven't done it.. Or dmt. I hope to get my

You can make a ball of leaves and then chew on that ball. It doesn't taste nice, but the best thing is to keep chewing till the effects start to come. When quid the effects are more smooth and isn't in my experience comparable to smoking an extract. The effects last something like 60 minutes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, so when you chew you don't get just blasted through your psychedelic roof like you apparently do when smoking it? And also do you just take it 0ut when you start tripping? Like do you really trip when chewing or is it just like a laid back, low dosage shrooms trip? And its cool if it doesn't taste the best.. Lol

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Nanosage a dit:
Ok, so when you chew you don't get just blasted through your psychedelic roof like you apparently do when smoking it?

No if you chew you don't get blasted through your psychedelic roof.

Nanosage a dit:
And also do you just take it 0ut when you start tripping? Like do you really trip when chewing or is it just like a laid back, low dosage shrooms trip? And its cool if it doesn't taste the best.. Lol

You don't have to take it out when the effects start, maybe its better to just keep those leaves till you get sober again ;)

I myself never liked salvia, but maybe that's just me ;)

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Well, do you like dmt or lsd or ecstasy or anything dude? Or is it just salvia you don't like?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i didn't mean YOU personally, just people new to salvia... head over to erowid, there are plenty of trip reports with people smoking it, as well as using the quid. just reading around for a little bit will help more than i can im sure. much of my knowledge comes from there too.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

that should get you going. if you scroll down a bit, there are user experiences. im sure if you type something to the effect of "salvia quid trip report" in google you could find goodies too. dont be afraid to do your own research :)