Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you smoke weed?

Do you smoke weed?

• Never did and will never do

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • I tried it and I'm not really interested

• I smoke from time to time, not regularly

• I smoke at week ends

• I smoke at least 3 times a week

• I smoke every day or nearly

• Nombre total d'électeurs

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
This might look weird, I know..

But I'd like to have an idea of which part of the psychonaut community smokes pot... Cannabis is somewhat different from shrooms or salvia (even if every drug is different), and the use of cannabis is, IMHO, not the same as the use of other psychedelics.

I actually think I'm smoking too much. I love the peace/laughing effects of cannabis when I'm with friends, but when I smoke a lot (or when I stop during 1 week and then smoke), I start thinking about many things of my life, reasonning a different way and finding solutions, explanations, ...

These 2 aspects of weed are both great, but I'm afraid the first one is kind of useless..

What's your opinion on that point?

(Maybe the poll should not be in the same post as my questions; I was just going for the poll first, but then I started writing :p )

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I smoke everyday other than friday, saturday, and sunday. This is because I go to my dads and work all weekend, and it isn't to stressful. Durning the week, I have school and it is so stressful!!

PEACE & LOVE :weedman:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey! :weedman:

if you refer to the point of laughing/peace then i don't find that useless...
it's good... spreading of happiness... :)

i tend to think a lot while being baked but also i can switch to a mind-set where i don't think at all which is cool... as well it's easier to reach this state while stoned in my view, because you can "catch up easier with yourself" or your thoughts.

it's just amazing this plant. i smoke now for 2 years nearly every day and i feel really good and healthy. but i plan to take a break, because it's to fkin expensive... need to grow the shit myself... :p

peace.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I try to make 5% of each day's total number of breaths consist of homegrown cannabis vapor. Right now it's somewhere between 3 and 4%, but I'm working on it. I love the medical effects.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Oops, I accidentally voted "I smoke at least 3 times a week". I thought it said 3 times a day...

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I try to make 5% of each day's total number of breaths consist of homegrown cannabis vapor. Right now it's somewhere between 3 and 4%, but I'm working on it. I love the medical effects.

this seems weird to me :p but yet interesting

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:

/me wonders if I would do the same if I get a good vaporizer like you. :wink:

I voted week ends. (&holidays)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
faithless a dit:

But I'd like to have an idea of which part of the psychonaut community smokes pot... Cannabis is somewhat different from shrooms or salvia (even if every drug is different), and the use of cannabis is, IMHO, not the same as the use of other psychedelics.

I actually think I'm smoking too much. I love the peace/laughing effects of cannabis when I'm with friends, but when I smoke a lot (or when I stop during 1 week and then smoke), I start thinking about many things of my life, reasonning a different way and finding solutions, explanations, ...

These 2 aspects of weed are both great, but I'm afraid the first one is kind of useless..

(Maybe the poll should not be in the same post as my questions; I was just going for the poll first, but then I started writing :p )
I'd be tempted to say you've never used cannabis in the psychedelic way. Aka alone, in a silent and calm fashion. Triple the ammount you normally smoke and smoke that pure. Maybe put it in a blunt wrap for some nice taste and see where it can take you. Maybe use some spacy music to get in the right mindstate. After such experiences I value it very highly as a psychedelic (as well as a fun & social kind of mood setter_.

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
silv a dit:
faithless a dit:

I'd be tempted to say you've never used cannabis in the psychedelic way. Aka alone, in a silent and calm fashion. Triple the ammount you normally smoke and smoke that pure. Maybe put it in a blunt wrap for some nice taste and see where it can take you. Maybe use some spacy music to get in the right mindstate. After such experiences I value it very highly as a psychedelic (as well as a fun & social kind of mood setter_.

Done already. :D

Something I've never done is eating marrakesh botter. I think that's some of the best way to get psychedelic effects from cannabis.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Daily for me. Even during the day depending what I am working on. When I plan to program web apps, I don't smoke until the evening but if it's graphics design, I love to be under the effects of this great plant.

As for the psychedelic factor, I definitely agree with Silv on that. When I just started smoking, I had a carton box from my friend with pot which his dad grew in his garden (his dad gave permission sharing btw ;) ). I would smoke twice, three times per week, roll a pure one, put out the lights and put nice spacy music on my earphones and would just fly away.

Habitual use isn't a problem with cannabis, especially if you smoke pure and use a good vaporizer like Caduceus. The only drawback I personally notice is that it becomes increasingly harder to break through psychedelically the longer days in a row you smoke. Currently I'm more or less forced financially to cut back smoking to once a week max and although I would love to be able to smoke more, it's also great to experience this plants full effects again as well.

Terence spoke about the hasheaters, if you google for it you'll find a lecture about it from him, about western writers in history who ate hashish with the grams. I haven't read any of those writers myself but it is said that there stories read much like our LSD or mushroom experiences. Far out so to speak :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
eating cannabis is actually quite heavy... last year i travelled for 1 month in cambodia...and there it is used traditionally as a spice for cooking...
so there was this "chain"-restaurant which was called "happy herb pizza"... and also at other restaurants they had the pizzas which you could order with either one smiley or two smileys :weedman:

and i can tell ya... its quite heavy... in fact its utraheavy! i mean on such a pizza were probably at least 2 grams ... there were lots of green and lots of cheese (fats) too which is beneficial for the consumption of weed...

well it's been some quite awesome experiences lying in my bed there and not being able to do anything, because of tripping or kind of tripping :mrgreen:

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
oooohoooohohoh... :drool: piiiiiiizzaaaaaaa
i'd love some herb pizza
mhm
yum yum

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
BrainEater a dit:
so there was this "chain"-restaurant which was called "happy herb pizza"... and also at other restaurants they had the pizzas which you could order with either one smiley or two smileys :weedman:
hahaha, happy herb pizza :tonqe:

I usually smoke some hash every 3 weeks or so. too much makes me kinda feel strange the days after :)
but that is also because of school. at the moment I've hardly time for being stoned. but there will be holidays in one week, so, there will be more thc in my bloodstream as usual :D

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I don't really see the benefits of smoking weed daily, at least not for myself. I always hear the reggae heads talk about how weed opens your eyes to reality etc. but I don't experience these effects. Well, I do see how you see more of the body language going on, how you're just a bit more conscious of everything going on, when high. So yeh, I kind of understand, but I guess my normal state of mind is just so clear that for me it doesn't really make a difference as to seeing through 'the lies of society'.

I did smoke yesterday, after being potfree for three weeks. On my own, pure weed, enough to get me all high and spacing out (whatever that's supposed to mean :p ). Now I've got this day-after state of consciousness. Slow & lazy... I wouldn't want to be like this every day, but I guess when your normal state of consciousness is far worse than this, this is an improvement (? Any opinions?). For me though, it would make me counterproductive and degrade rather than improve the quality of my life, for I would stop working to make my dreams come true.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Fun to see how different people experience cannabis in such extremely different ways! From Heartcore who uses it for creative inspiration to lol*fan who uses it much less and in such a different way.
Just goes to show that Cannabis is a very interesting drug :)

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I share some of what you say lol*fan.

I had 1 year or 1 year and half, that I smoked almost every day. I felt that nothing was being improved in my life and/or my creativity. And then I decided that I needed a break on hash. Since then I just smoke from time to time (I mean month a month. Maybe a little less).

And I rather be sober, to be honest. I can study myself better. And my perception of life is way more clear than when I'm under the effects of thc.

And , as you know, with long thc breaks, when it enters in your bloodstream, is much more stronger.

ahah, I'd love to try that "happy herb pizza" :)

happy smoking

Love

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It varies for me from week to week. Sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes not at all, mainly because I am often in the circles of joints being passed around and it is hard to say no. I actually generally don't enjoy smoking socially.. well sometimes but usually it makes me too introverted.

I prefer to use cannabis as a psychedelic. Actually I love using cannabis as a psychedelic. It is true, it isn't as crazy as a mushroom or LSD trip but I can still get a lot out of it in the right setting and mood, if I'm not doing it TOO often. Usually orally, or in a glass pipe. Three moderate bowls of fresh sativa/indica hybrid in a glass pipe and I'm getting open-eyed visuals and borderline synesthesia. I really want to keep it that way and not build up a tolerance!

As a musician and being interested in my senses I really like smoking to get a different perspective on what I'm doing, but yeah being high and doing creative work doesnt always go so well for me either, makes me too distracted (although its wonderful for jamming)

Just smoked fresh weed (of the berry kind) for the first time in a few months, two bowls in a glass pipe one after the other. I had been slowly using up old weed and hash and had completely forgotten how amazing fresh weed is. :D Half an hour after smoking.. coming up and up.. I suddenly found colors changing all over the bathroom, felt like i was no longer indoors, but actually at an outdoor garden in the moonlight.. everything in my peripheral vision started dancing and rolling... laid down and rode the psychedelic rollercoaster till I fell asleep... listening to music.. the layers were so separated and clear and distinct, three dimensional..

sooo sooo goood :D (but not everyday for me!)

>So yeh, I kind of understand, but I guess my normal state of mind is just so clear that for me it doesn't really make a difference as to seeing through 'the lies of society'.

Agreed, it was already seeing through the lies of society that led me to explore psychedelics in the first place..

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Oh yeah also not to be neglected is using cannabis to alter and intensify a psychedelic experience. Recently I took a weak tab of acid, mild threshold visuals (change in space, thought patterns, parallel lines weaving).. after taking a bit of hash, it's true, I could feel the LSD thought patterns fogging up because of the character of hash, but the visuals went into salvador-dali land, door handles melting, room rotating, transforming into a vague landscape... it had somehow allowed me to enter deeper into the realms of the LSD.
Then the hash visuals and LSD visuals started interacting somehow. It was amazing..

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i like how the "never did and never will do" answer has got a 0% :smirk: