Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you know??? Have you been listening???

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
http://consciousevolution.com/About/AboutConEv.htm

please read the whole thing to get the whole message. It is important to read to everything that is said here and not only part of it.

This is how we can rebuild our new world we will begin something better than before.

This is our chance to begin again. To start to open our eyes and look at the world around us. This is the beginning of our own heaven. The beginning of our conscious evolution. This is our opportunity to make ourselves whole and to be part of a whole.
All of us can be made whole again and, we can be "holy". Maybe this can help us remember all the things that we already know. Maybe now we can stop thinking that we don't know and know that we do know.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
is it such a great step or long way from thinking that we don't know to knowing that we don't know??? and is the benefit of knowing that we don't know so great??? :mrgreen:

peace :weedman:

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
If we as humans are still mainly afraid of the "unknown" as to have to name it all(which is what i think we have been doing) then yes knowing these things will be a benefit as i see it. If nothing else is said then i think that it is better to sit behind the steering wheel with you eyes open if you're driving than, to put on a blindfold and stomp on the accelerator(but i just made that up as a analogy).

:roll:

The thing that people have a hard time embracing is that we are part of "god"- the sentience of the universe- is one with us.