Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

do any of you use social sites?

Mal-2

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2009
I did for a little bit, but it seems to me that everyon who gets on a social networking site instantly becomes an idiot, so now when I what to talk to someone I find some other way.

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Profile yourself for any muppet to look at???

Im sure the government probably paid an organisation lots of money to profile various people and the general population as a whole, Now we do it ourself for the world to see...

Not for me at all :lol:

I do have a few accounts mind you, used to contact unreachable friends and family but never have I left any details about myself or used the PM'ing facility for any thing but hello, how you doing?

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Been having a MySpace page for years (set to private, and no band requests), describing my past and current drug use and cultivation, and never ran into trouble with the government or other agencies. And though I live in the Netherlands, I've known hundreds of people from other countries who also openly discussed psychedelics there, and none of them was busted for that. It may happen, but it seems to be very rare. Just don't engage in dealing, and you'll be fine.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
facebook

what's the big deal? you're only revealing your name and your picture on it. i use it to stay in touch... the ones i actually talk to are added to IMs.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Yes, I've got a Hyve (the dutch myspace/facebook)
At first I was like ''people who do that kind of things are LAME''
and now I'm totaly hooked for about 1,5 years :lol: not a day goes by whitout checking it and posting loads of crap :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
ever searched in google for your name? you won't find mine and I like that.

I signed up on facebook recently though, but with a wrong name.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Facebook. I have met a lot of people in the psychonaut community of facebook.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I have facebook and am thinking of deleting it.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i used to spend way too much time on facebook, myspace.

then myspace became myspam, i just don't read it much anymore. facebook is nice for a quick way to get in touch with people i haven't seen in a while.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
My alter ego has a facebook. Not even people who know me knew it was him.

We use it to keep in touch with people we can't see every day.

:lol:

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I have a facebook, and use it to keep in touch with my family in China, America and Australia. I keep on discovering old classmates, as well as people I met during my travels.

Although it's very convenient, there is this part of me that wants to delete it too, because of all the information I hear about facebook having the right to collect private information and storing it untill the end of time. :ninja:

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
st.bot.32 a dit:
then myspace became myspam
Yeah, MySpace has been ruined. I was digging it a lot in 2006 and met many interesting people back then.

I realize I didn't really answer the question. I'm on MySpace, Facebook and Hyves. Right now Facebook is my favorite, because it has good software and is easy to use (=no time wasted). There are some advertisement, but they are small. I keep the number of friends limited (currently 32) whereas on MySpace I'm more inclined to accept people I don't know yet (currently 288 friends). Some of the news items I posted on this forum I first saw in a bulletin at MySpace.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
All images posted on Face book belong to face book.

Just becuase you have engaged in open debate on social networking sites for any amount of time doesnt make it right, The more you do it and subject yourself to that kind of exposure the higher the risk of any consequence. I agree it is good to be open about psychedelic stuff but not in such a way you cannot defend yourself from prejudice and LEO.

I recently heard of a man tracked down thru youtube and social networking sites for growing cannabis.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
This is by far the most annoying feature of MySpace:

webcam.gif

You might not readily understand why this is so, but I'm telling you, it's advertisements like that (this one for a dating site) that ruined MySpace. Try writing a serious message when that is moving (a bit faster and much bigger) in the corner of your eyes.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm in college and live in america. Of course.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
damn... that girl is a doppelganger of my best friend..

i could write the message but it would be in considerable longer span of time

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
restin a dit:
I have facebook and am thinking of deleting it.
too late, they store all the information, whether you delete your account or not.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
^still, there's another option where it doesn't just "deactivate" but after a week it all gets erased

(at least that's what they say :paranoid:)