Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT - Wales, South Wales

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

JaredT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Nov 2013
Hi,

New to this sort of thing but had to yearning to try a DMT trip, I've used shrooms once before but didn't think it was 'spiritual' enough.

However, I have no knowledge in the field and would require someone with some knowledge to help me through this.

Many Thanks

Jared

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I doubt you'll find somebody who will teach you step by step how to extract an illicit substance! There is a thing called "google", Im sure there you'll find all the information you need!

BTW, it's all about mind/heart set... If mushrooms weren't spiritual enough for you, maybe DMT wont do the trick as well!

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
If mushrooms where not spiritual then you did not take enough they are by far the strongest I have come across where in wales do you live they grow every where near me just pick more nect season from end of September.

kiffda

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2014
hey if your interested in chatting more about methods and mutual shared experiences hit me up

Earthwalker

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mar 2014
Hi guys I'm also in nsw and I'm willing to share relevant info concerning extract TEKs to ppl that are willing to do some thinking for themselves !

hiab-x

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2014
If you didn't have a deep enough experience with Psilocybin, you probably didn't 1.Do enough 2. Do it in the right conditions. I've found that the most profound experiences come from either having eyes closed or sitting in a darkened environment. Eyes open and day time might produce something other than pretty visual textures but the act of engaging with a familiar environment, talking with friends etc all detract from the stuff that could be viewed in the privacy of your own mind. Even DMT takes a certain degree of determination to achieve 'breakthrough' keeping your coordination together enough to hold in the 2nd or 3rd hit can be problematic. Enhancement once again comes from closing your eyes to see what the third eye is seeing. Better luck next time.

HONBrClIF

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2014
I have been able to achieve some truly spiritual revelations for myself with LSD and have known about DMT for quite a while but have not yet had to fortune to experience it myself. I am currently located in the UK and I was wondering if anyone had advice that could aid me in my quest for further enlightenment

Thirdeye82

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Fev 2015
Joined this forum and I come across a thread for South Wales, a sign maybe 👍

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.