Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT - reversed engineering

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EbDZnk ... ucinations

seems like worth a shot.

But still, even 200 mg seems a lot to start with. (let alone 600 mg !!!) I also would try something other than butter, absorption outof the butter into the muscus membrane is bound to go slowly. I guess I'll try it with milk and a far lower dose when I get around trying it.

For me, smoking hurts the lungs too much to really take off into space and enjoy the ride.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Youtube doesnt apear to like me today , it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." Wich is shit , i have java turned on and the latest flash player installed . So what exactly is it about please ??? DMT is not suposed to be oraly active but you can sniff it if you have pure , clean crystals , or fix it !!! And 200 to 600 mgs would be a very expensive hit . Using a buble pipe to vaporise it if you are a non smoker is probably the best alternative , just keep taking small sucks with lots of air .

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
DMT - reversed engineering ;)

It is an youtube movie with a girls explaining her DMT experience; letting DMT absorb though the colon. yes in her ass.

My main concern was that of irritation of the membrane, it would really be a pain in the ass (literally) to have the same kind of irritation that you experience on you lips and tongue when the DMT smoke flows past it. But maybe when it is not vaporized it is less irritant.

about snorting it:
I still wouldn't try snorting it without some numbing of the sinus cavity; a friend a mine tried some tiny bit and had severy pains up to an hour.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks Phalaris now i understand the reversed engineering bit . The ass is suposed to be one of the easyest places to absorbe things but putting that much DMT up it is prety dumb . The effects would only be the same as doing an enema with a normal dose of Ayahuasca with 50 mg of DMT in it . Doing it in the nose would be the same as doing pure speed in the nose , PAINFULL . I read that its suposed to be because of the 12% acid part that makes the base to hydrochlorate or sulphate or whatever . Have you seen in documentrys pictures of the people in the south american jungle sniffing yopo and how they hop around shaking their heads coughing and sneezing afterwards !!! The only way to get the same affects as smoking it is intravenous injection . I think its best to stick to drinking Ayahuasca and if its not strong enough to just drink more . A.Shulgin says in Tihkal that an oraly effective dose is somewhere above 350 mgs . The last time i saw DMT for sale a few years ago it costed 450 euros a gramm , so that girl must have lots of money to be able to afford to put 4 - 12 Ayahuasca doses up her bum !!!

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
What I find most disturbing is the complete narrowness of mind 90% of the users who comment the video show. I should be used to it, yet it bothers me every time :?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Look at how she is rocking on the chair , what has she got where , what is she sitting on ??? It looks like at least 2 vibrators !!! And she keeps talking about WE and EVERYBODY , who the fuck has she done it with . How many spectaters were there ??? She apears to me to be an exhibitionist , and enjoying talking about it !!!! She also sounds like she has had speed , she cant stop talking . And all that about a vegan diate for a week is crap , the only thing i did was not eat for 4 hours before and i was never sick . But then again i dont eat dead animals or shit anyway , so i have nothing to clear out or puke up .

Just do it Intra muscularly for no pain and no sickness .

I also read the comments and got REALY ANOYED that there were so many dumb comments , especialy from a nazi called "SirDewdalot" . I tried to find some adress to Email a complaint to but couldnt , so i sent one to all the Email adresses i could find .

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
The only way to get the same affects as smoking it is intravenous injection

Interesting. I heard Terence go into detail once about this, he actually approached Rick Strassman about the issue that smoking DMT is often conveived as more intense than intraveneous. It was never considered by Strassman since smoking is not working good enough (no way to know exactly how much DMT is administered since coughing etc..).

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
damn she's annoying, and to point out something(couldn't really listen to her anymore after this):

-Before that i thought i was the super tripper and that i could control anything.

i'd say: Nigga please.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
silv a dit:
damn she's annoying, and to point out something(couldn't really listen to her anymore after this):

-Before that i thought i was the super tripper and that i could control anything.

i'd say: Nigga please.

I hate people who have such an tremolo on their voice. Ok, they don't do that on purpose, but I can't listen to them.

youtube.png

there is always something by xkcd which fits xD

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"The only way to get the same affects as smoking it is intravenous injection"

"Interesting. I heard Terence go into detail once about this, he actually approached Rick Strassman about the issue that smoking DMT is often conveived as more intense than intraveneous. It was never considered by Strassman since smoking is not working good enough (no way to know exactly how much DMT is administered since coughing etc..)."

The effects of both must be different and / or difficult to compaire for the reasons that you said , Obviously injecting a pure product in the vein would be better . I meant injecting it intravenously would be the only way to do it to cause a simmilar effect , the total loss of contact to this reality and the suddenness of it hitting you , as smoking a good dose of it can be .