Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT ISSUE

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have problem with way's how to smoke DMT!
I have no pipe or bong or such.
Please can someone help me with advice how to make pipe (I know some way's) with highly potential. I would like to inhale everything! Wasting DMT smoke by big pipes is very likely to happen, so I need ways to produce smaller ones or tips how to smoke it other way.

I have light ball (huge one). If I put DMT in it and heat up would DMT evaporate enough? I read somewhere that DMT crystals need open flame or very high temp.

ALSO THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
DMT needs a pretty low temperature to evaporate, otherwise it will burn.

That said I haven't smoked it yet, so I don't know which is the most effective way to smoke it. Heard good things about 'the machine' where you have some steelwool you melt the DMT into, so it evaporates quickly upon heating. Otherwise you could use a small glass pipe with a bent 'leg'.This prevents you getting molten DMT particles in your mouth.

Use some ash/herbs to protect the DMT from the flames and in which it can melt.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I find this pipe very useful. You push the crystals through the small opening in the bowl, and then you heat the glass underneath the DMT with a torch lighter until you see the mysterious mist accumulating inside.

http://*******.nl/images/resize/large/glass_pipe_classic_with_leave.jpg

I have also tried evaporating it with the Volcano vaporizer (not yet with the liquid pad, I put it on top of some spent cannabis) into a balloon, which worked pretty well, though quite some DMT gets lost that way. I do think I prefer the balloon method though, especially while having the experience alone.
I'm not that experienced however. I must experiment more to see what works best.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
What U think bout this. I have removed metal part from light ball, clean l-ball from white powder, drill a hole in metal part and place it back on ball. In mean time when you removing metal part you can put everything in l-ball. Glass from l-ball sustain great heat, smoke can be very easily concentrated in l-ball and everything can be inhaled in one haling.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
But don't you need a second hole (in the glass?) to facilitate an air flow? For the rest, I think your idea might work if the bulb is "food grade" so to speak.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^I guess you would need a second hole for air supply.

I know people have succesfully use lightbulbs for DMT, but I would suggest creating two pipes in the metal part: one for air and the other for sucking.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have 10cm long and 6cm wide (middle of ball) l-ball. When U say that i need second hole for air, I can imagine where should that be? I could make one straw for suck and one for air. But wouldn't DMT evaporate in 2 fists large ball without air flow? Du not know? Air in l-ball would not be enough for proper change between air and psycho air-lol.
And flame is going to burn on crystals but from outside. No direct contact!
And yes, L-ball is from street light stud.
PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS, HELP :roll: :) 8)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The problem is not in the evaporation, but in sucking it up. Really hard to suck all the air out of a lightbulb and deep inside your lungs if there is no extra hole. Putting an extra straw in it might work, though you should look out that it doesn't melt.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
YES!! I need two straws for air intake and DMT vapor inhalation!
But what you think will this work? I tried to smoke Salvia X10 but she only turned into half burned grass! But (again) DMT is very small amount of "something". That should burn out very easy and fast?
WHAT U THINK

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
You can also snort it!!!! :D
I myself also used even a wooden hashpipe... breaktrough!!! everytime..
now i use a small glaas pipe with some extra screens ash on top .. then the dmt... another pile of ash... and then suck in the the flame of the lighter... two hits......pwoa.
You can also use a empthy soda can or something like that... get the screens from your watertap.... mcgeyver a little bit...go!!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
YES!! I need two straws for air intake and DMT vapor inhalation!
But what you think will this work? I tried to smoke Salvia X10 but she only turned into half burned grass! But (again) DMT is very small amount of "something". That should burn out very easy and fast?
WHAT U THINK

The boiling point of DMT is between 60 and 80 degrees Celsius. If I remember correctly Salvinorin-A needs a temperature of around 270 degrees. So there is a huge difference.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
The main things are not to heat it up too much and not to let it turn to liquid and melt down the stem of a pipe (or something similar).
So, any thing that will allow you to heat it just enough to vaporize without any more heat, and something that will allow the liquid to pool somewhere until it vaporizes.

Some people like the light bulb, but I wouldn't do that because there's a lot of chemicals and stuff in light bulbs.

Some people love "the machine" (google it: the machine dmt), but I've never tried it.

Swim puts in two screens, some ashes, two more screens into a glass pipe with a bowl with a flat bottom. Put the spice on that. Hold the lighter far enough away so that the flame can not hit the spice. Turn slightly sideways so that liquid will collect in the side of the bowl, and take as big a hit as possible.

The smoke should be milky white....it's not really smoke it's vapor. (If you burn the DMT it will not work...so if it's smoke, something went wrong.)

Some just put it in a bowl with parsley or weed under it to collect the liquid and prevent it from going down the pipe. Hold flame away for first hit or two until it's liquefied and in the parsley, then put the flame closer so the parsley or weed will burn and vaporize the rest. This used to work for Swim, but he worried that some of the DMT burned rather than vaporized....so he started doing it the new way. Also the added smoke from the weed/parsley just made more stuff to inhale...without it, you can take more DMT in at a time.

Swim sometimes can to the whole 50mg in one huge hit if it works perfectly.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I would recommend you get a good bowl glass pipe. I tried once to smoke DMT in a bad pipe and I couldn't inhale enough DMT at once. I didn't break through. The problem is any method of making a pipe will most likely work but the smoke will smoke away and if you don't get enough you don't break through into hyperspace. The best I saw was a kaleidoscope of colors.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
soda is maybe not that great for dmt... smoked salvia in it by pressing the inwards on one side< make some sort of bowl... then make some holes with a needle..... put in the entheogen.... put your mouth on the opening... whoalla!!!

My first dmt experiece was ....
i had in the fridge and was really nervous to smoke it.. i kept making excuses for weeks... haha... one time... big party with boose.. i went home early... loaded.. and ofcourse the dmt kept calling and calling me... i was very "relaxed"from the alcohol .
in other words.. i was loaded and had a lot of courage.
so i used thin foil and a part of a pen.. to smoke the vapours with a lighter beneath the foil.... and hoppa.... i was dying and had a rebirth!!!!
( i am now... years later a bit ashamed of this way of smoking) :oops:
lol
snorting is something id like to do sometime... maybe you give it a try...lol
ggood luck with the pipe building :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The best I saw was a kaleidoscope of colors.
That kaleidoscope is already pretty interesting, far beyond any visuals you might expect from LSD for example. It doesn't take much courage to just go in far enough to observe that thing spinning around. But that level soon fades again, and you may feel disappointed 5 minutes after inhaling. Going through that mandala on the other hand won't leave you disappointed, though you might not remember/comprehend much of WTF just happened...

was really nervous to smoke it.. i kept making excuses for weeks...
Same here... :oops:

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
haha... and sometimes i still am... The more i want to smoke.... the less i smoke it :? ..... When i am not thinking about it.... heeee... let's do this!!
bit off topic

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
The best I saw was a kaleidoscope of colors.
That kaleidoscope is already pretty interesting, far beyond any visuals you might expect from LSD for example. It doesn't take much courage to just go in far enough to observe that thing spinning around. But that level soon fades again, and you may feel disappointed 5 minutes after inhaling. Going through that mandala on the other hand won't leave you disappointed, though you might not remember/comprehend much of WTF just happened...

[quote:16uwrwls]was really nervous to smoke it.. i kept making excuses for weeks...
Same here... :oops:[/quote:16uwrwls]

HOW MUCH OF DMT HAVE YOU SMOKED? TO SAY THAT DOWNING COME VERY FAST? DO YOU HAVE MORE THEN 8-20 DMT VOYAGES? PLEASE TELL ME HOE DID YOU EXPERIENCED IT, COUPLE OF STORIED, HOW AND MUCH HAVE YOU TAKE? WHICH METHOD? EHST XOU THINK BOUT DMT AFTER ALL THIS?

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
About 50 mg but I wasn't able to inhale all and hold it long enough.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
dot know about dmt but ive smoked meth and crack in a bulb pipe. that worked no problem(the old days folks, no need to get on my case) :oops: