Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT in the USA - How to get started? Mentors?

TikiGiki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2013
hi everyone.

I know this is a copy of a U.K. post, but the post says exactly what I would like to ask, excluding some minor edits.

I don't want to be disrespectful by posting a silly question, this is not a silly but deadly serious question.

So please don't reply with things like "make it yourself" or you can't ask for DMT here, please read my question seriously.

After watching DMT: The Sprit Molecule on Netflix, I went off on a tangent to experience this and until running across this forum, I thought the only way was to travel to Peru for 2 weeks of camping in a rain forest for thousands of dollars (travel, lodging, etc.) to get the experience from drinking Ayahuaca.

I now want to take DMT. I've been lurking on forums like this for a while now,
and it's not clear how people take it. Does everyone just buy it and smoke it? I really have no statistics,
no-one really talks about it, as it's clearly forbidden on forums.

I've had a look and quite clearly and simply it's not logical to try and make DMT without
an experienced hand who has done it. I don't feel comfortable making DMT without a mentor
in real life.

Please help me.

D

D.F.

Invité
Hi. I have another disapointing answer rather than "make it yourself" : Nobody is likely to tell you where to find DMT here. This is against the forum rules and you can't use private messages before reaching 20 posts count anyway.

Your best chances in here is to find extraction procedures and help to do it correctly. STB extraction is not that hard to do if you do it carefully, gently, wearing safety gloves/glasses/mask. Most of people doing DMT on a regular basis extract it themselves. Also, I personally think that your chances of getting a purer and cleaner product are better with the extraction than trying to buy it as it from an unknown source.

Anyway, in my experience DMT is very uncommon as a street drug and sharing street-drugs/RCs sources is strictly forbidden on this forum.

TikiGiki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2013
I hit reply too soon. I agree with your logic about the source, but making it myself sounds like the equivalent of a meth lab!

Lostintime

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
Haha Tikigiki I watched the same video yesterday and my curiosity brought me to this sight. Don is there a certain link you can give us with a easy tek for extraction with a parts list and cost attached? I have been looking but as a beginner I am not really sure what I am looking at and would like the help of someone more experienced. Thanks in advance.

TikiGiki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2013
Yes, Don, that would be helpful. Sorry - didn't mean to step on any toes in my query!

D

D.F.

Invité
Mh, looks like there is no DMT extraction procedure in the English forums (we do have them in the French forums), my bad. You should look for the "STB Extraction" on DMT-Nexus, there are plenty of informations and a well documented wiki.

I will ask the English moderators if this is possible to translate the DMT extraction procedures we have on the French forums and post them here too. Each section of the forum has it's own rules added to the general ones (no RC sources etc) and I must make sure it is ok to post it here.

Lostintime

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
I noticed that most of what you posted was in French. My google was actually able to translate it. Could you give me a link to this French site?

D

D.F.

Invité
Yep French is my main language but I am trying to get involved a bit in the English section to improve my English level.

By the way I don't think that google-translating French posts would be a safe way to learn the extraction procedure... Not at all. You should really look into the DMT-Nexus.
Here is a good start : Noman's tek - DMT-Nexus Wiki but you should lurk their wiki/forum to learn the basics before attempting anything to avoid stupid mistakes (especially with the solvent).

As long as you get clean products (good quality solvent being the toughest for me), wear security wears, take care not setting your house on fire with the solvent vapors (using a fan, not smoking...) and don't try to smoke an impure/dirty/unexpected result, you should be fine.

Lostintime

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
Don thanks for that link after looking things I realize that most teks are for the mimosa hostilis root bark. Living within the US I see no places that sell this product. To get it shipped over was something like 25 euros for 50 grams. What about the tek would have to be switched to use Acacia Confusa root bark instead which I can find on ebay for pretty cheep. If this tek would not work could you please point me in the right direction to one that would?

TikiGiki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2013
Don, have you ever tried Ayahuaca, and if so should one experience that with a shaman before going straight to brewing DMT?

D

D.F.

Invité
Nope I have never tried ayahuasca and I don't think I will anytime soon. DMT hits so hard when smoked and lasting a couple of minutes, I just can't imagine a whole 6-8 hours trip on it, plus you have to take extreme care with your diet and medications because of MAOIs.
By the way the extraction teks should also work with other DMT containing barks, but I guess the yield wouldn't be as good as with MHRB and it could also contain others alkaloids.

EDIT : And please use the edit button instead of making double posts.

TikiGiki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2013
So Don, when you smoke it the hallucinations only last a couple of minutes? I had a very strong reaction to Salvia the 2 times I smoked it. Not like acid or anything, but gentle 'time-travel' experiences for about 3 minutes.

Lostintime

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
Would you recommend MHRB over ACRB? It seems like ACRB would be a lot cheaper as you can buy 100g on ebay for under $20. I can only find one tek for this ACRB but it looks a lot more confusing. You are answering so many questions of our I am about to hook you up with that rep.

Edit: Sorry about that double post

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
TikiGiki a dit:
So Don, when you smoke it the hallucinations only last a couple of minutes? I had a very strong reaction to Salvia the 2 times I smoked it. Not like acid or anything, but gentle 'time-travel' experiences for about 3 minutes.

I would say it last about 15 minutes top with a good dose ( less with small dosage ). 5 strong minute, and then 10 minute fadin away.

I also like to use MHBR cause it easier to extract using a simple STB ( straigth to base ), with acacia you need to do and A/B extraction ( Acid to base )

dollsteak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2015
i get all mine from shy manic on Facebook, she's great and it arrives in 5 days or money back

AliSpirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
I still remember first time I heard of DMT and of an experience with someone close to me at that time. After I began doing research, and seeing it more of a spiritual since (because I haven't even tried acid or lsd's...I'm honestly too scared, yet some how dispite as much research as I did and I did that for 2 years before saying officially if I wanted to try it) I eventually reached a point I was sure I wanted to try it. My brother, told me to not go looking for it, as a matter of fact his exact words were "when you are ready it will be presented to you." and dispite for the next couple years after hoping for it , and even at times asking friends or people I thought could help, I didn't get it.

Then, recently, less then a month ago, I meet someone. Our spiritual ...ways we think I guess you would say , had made us go as friends. Then he presented to me dmt one day, and the day I was ready, he was the friend who was with me, helped me prep, etc.

my experience.....well im waiting to post a thread about that as Im curious of what others will think....needless to say I will never forget it....and even now I still am a lil...in shock, and almost disbeliefe (though I do not wish to) of what I was shown..or told.....etc....

my opinion...im giving the same advice, when it comes to you, when theres a day someone mentions it and has a way to present it to you, or it just happens to be there and say everything falls into place (its there, you got what you need, nothing to struggle and in a positive mindset, not on a bad day) then that is your time to take it.

Im sure others may disagree, just my opinion...