Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT + Icaros

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Last time i went hyperspace me and scamie decided to put on an icaro on youtube.

I had already smoked 2 times that evening but failed to get enough smoke in. I find it quite hard not coughing so i try not to 'suck' to hard on the pipe but get some fresh air in aswell. The third time was succesful however. The usuall buzzing and feeling of shooting our of my body occured. The icaro had a major impact on me though. Very quickly I found myself in an amazing world.

I can't really describe it anymore. All i remember was that the icaro either send me there or 'built' the environment. It's hard to tell really but it felt like the icaro was really really important. What i saw seemed to be endless amount of yellow/green 'snakes'. Ofcourse words don't even come close. ALso it seemed to vibrate or move in waves and I realised that i was moving along with it.

I was really so amazed that I started waving my arms and legs around etc. It must've looked quite funny ;). When I opened my eyes i was looking at the monitor screen and I saw the guy on youtube singing the icaro which amazed me even more, it looked like he saw me.

The rest of the memory all kinda faded away. Has any of you ever tried listening to an icaro while tripping? It really seems to add to the experience in a different way then just some ambient music.

G

Invité
I think that music keeps you too much in this reality
The snakes you discribe sound like the Chrysantium and that is the membrane you have to break through to experience the DMT world.
Music can be nice and soothing/relaxing for the first times, but if you want to go deeper, music is only distracting.
I think they're more beneficial with ayahuasca rituals, although I've never done an ayahuasca ritual (with or without a shaman)
These are just my 2 cents :D
Maybe other people (with more experience) think different about it.

Icaros are so beautiful and lovely to listen to!

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I don't have any experience with DMT/ayahuasca(well no succesfull experiences anyway :P) but an Icaros keeping you to much in this reality, I can't imagine. The shamans who wrote those Icaro's have years of experience, and they make the Icaros to enhance the journey.

Music on DMT seems like suicide to me, however Icaros and DMT sounds like a great combination.

But that's just the two cents of a DMT-n00b :P

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I've been to an ayahuasca healing session in Groningen with Norma. I didn't get alot of effects but the icaros were quite nice. Believe me, the icaros with the DMT experience did not keep me in this world. Like I said, it's totally different from regular music. Not that music spoils it.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Basicaly i agree with Space .

Personaly on an Ayahuasca trip Icaros get on my nerves , for me its like someone talking to their friend and eating loudly out of a plastic bag while sitting next to me in a cinema , or someone farting loudly in the middle of sex .

They were not made or sung by , or ment for people who have smoked DMT .

I would rather listen to the sounds of silence .

G

Invité
VerusDeus a dit:
but an Icaros keeping you to much in this reality, I can't imagine. The shamans who wrote those Icaro's have years of experience, and they make the Icaros to enhance the journey.

Faust a dit:
I've been to an ayahuasca healing session in Groningen with Norma. I didn't get alot of effects but the icaros were quite nice. Believe me, the icaros with the DMT experience did not keep me in this world. Like I said, it's totally different from regular music. Not that music spoils it.

Yes but this is in case of a real Ayahuasca session.
We are talking about smoked DMT, wich is a lot different from Ayahuasca.
Although it might take you to the same place, but the onset experience is different.

I personally like silence when smoking DMT

GOD a dit:
for me its like someone talking to their friend and eating loudly out of a plastic bag while sitting next to me in a cinema

Hehe, good analogy.
The sound of music distracts too much concentration, wich is needed for shooting "through the veil"

Although this is just my personal opinion.
I'm not saying it's bad to play nice music when tripping :D
Before I was a psychonaut, I was already a music fan
(or at least before I was conscious that I was a Psychonaut and learned the definition :P)

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
Basicaly i agree with Space .

Personaly on an Ayahuasca trip Icaros get on my nerves , for me its like someone talking to their friend and eating loudly out of a plastic bag while sitting next to me in a cinema , or someone farting loudly in the middle of sex .

They were not made or sung by , or ment for people who have smoked DMT .

I would rather listen to the sounds of silence .

You like Simon & Garfunkel then? :f

Your analogy is so off that it's almost funny. But to each his own.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Your analogy is so off "

Why ? Explain - your personal opinion - please . As you said its my analagy and later you said each to his own , so what was the point in you contradicting yourself implying that your personal opinion is the only truth ?

I personaly dont need some money baba pseudo "curandero" to hold my hand when i go on journeys , or to take my responsibility for me , weather they have a bad name and stink of alcohol or not . If you do thats your thing , maybe when you get a bit of experience you will be able to do it without a baby sitter . Where you live it is very easy to find more experienced groups of people who do it regularly without the theatricals .

In your original post you were talking about Icaros and smoked DMT . As i said "They were not made or sung by , or ment for people who have smoked DMT . " and if you can hear this world on a dose of smoked DMT you havent smoked enough .

At least you saw the sounds of silence double meaning .

I personaly have nothing agaist some music or singing , sometimes . But not as a duty like in the organised Ayahuasca churches that sing hymns , the same as i dont like to be told by them that i have to wear a uniform . Some of the most beautifull sounds that i mhave ever heard / tasted / felt were on Ayahuasca trips . Listening to a guy improvising on my 12 string guitar brought all of the 20 or so people in the group either to tears of joy and / or to paradise . At other times people had to be stoped because it didnt fit .

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
god... you read some alcoholshit on norma?...... be there and dont talk shit about money etc...
those shamans coming to europe for maney AND for HEALING people over here is oke.... Dont be all taht idealistic... they dont live in europe... and also want to make some money!! Thats oke!! And hell yeah.... shamans also wear western clothes and drink a beer!!!
Try a few aya ceremonies with a strong shaman,,,, its a very good experience!!
And why do all the people in the amazone drink and sing/ humm/ make music????? Because its also a part of the experience... its also differences alot, even from village to village...
:D

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
And they dont take over your responsibbility..... AT ALL!!!
You are being a bit disrespectfull in my opinion.
I met some veeeery humble people and veeeeery sincere!!1
I was always very sceptic about healings and a very rational mind.... but when a shaman can make you purge and blast visons every time withasome icaros for that purpose..... damn.... i knew their skilled!!!
and.... ofcourse there are frauds!!
But there also some surgeons among.......

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The people who make ceremonys in south America are called Curanderos or vegitalistas not shamen . Shamen come from Siberia . Most of them dont represent any historical tradition .

The lady had a bad reputation as was said in the original thread about her coming here on this forum , and if you had bothered to look for information in the internet you would have found out why . If you had a good time i am very glad for you , maybe the next step for you is to do it some more , then do it on your own and / or look for an organised group here . I know that in your area there are some indipendant groups , there are also "Santo-Daime" and "Uniao do vegetal" ceremonys . Real guides dont make adverts .

When kids go to disneyland they believe that donald duck is real . You sound like a little kid who has just been told that donald duck is just an actor . A good curandero / leader is just someone who has a lot of experience , he doesnt need pantomome tricks . There are some very good curanderos who have a traditional training and back ground , but they are few and far between . Most of the others are self trained and do it as a job .

Believing in someone , that they have special powers and can make you do anything is letting them take your responsibility . You can do anything that they can .

"And why do all the people in the amazone drink and sing/ humm/ make music????? Because its also a part of the experience... its also differences alot, even from village to village "

You are now talking about Ayahuasca , not smoking DMT . And all the people in the amazons dont sing or hum . As you said its different from place to place . The question is how authentic are most of the ceremonys that tourists go to ?

"Try a few aya ceremonies with a strong shaman"

Try a few ceremonys with a good leader here . A curandero is as strong as you believe he is . Be your own guide , take your own responsibility .

"but when a shaman can make you purge and blast visons every time"

You perge and you have the visions , the rest is surendering your responsibility and your own psychology . Set and setting .

You are still not talking about Icaros and smoked DMT ???

As i said there are lots of groups doing private ceremonys here in Europe , lead by very experienced people , without all the pantomime and cheep tricks . But you have to express the wish to find them and if you do it enough , oir in the right places you will be invited to them , they dont let tourists in . It took me severaly years of expressing the wish to join an indipendant group before i got invited . After i had taken part i was also invited to Santo-Daime and Uniao do vegetal rituals . I was very surprised at the people who were there , people from all walks of life and several people that i had known a little for years .

I wasnt trying to insult you or belittle your Ayahuasca experiences . Maybe you could read what Christian Rätsch has to say on the subject in his "Encyclopedia od psychoactive plants" or read books about those two cults that i mentioned earlyer , or about other native Ayahuasca cults if you havent already .

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
i really think you ARE GOD!!!! wauw......
:D

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Incaros, i dont know havent really tryed it yet, but i know that incaros are based on the tone frequenty (or more the shape of the sounds like mantras), and that DMT is very sensative when it comes to sounds, ever little click has an inpact on your visuals (ofcourse this is not after 3tree fat hits becouse you're are far gone then) but with a medium dose there is room to play around i think.

Im also very interested in consonance scales or (klank schalen) who are orginaly made for healing but could also be used for meditation.
I definitely want to experiment with those on psychedelics.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree that sounds on Ayahuasca can be synesthetic . Like honey droping of a spoon . But just imagine if some one started singing like , or put on a CD by......... YOKO ONO............. I think that that could cause mass suicide . She isnt called Oh NO !!!! for nothing .

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
I agree that sounds on Ayahuasca can be synesthetic . Like honey droping of a spoon . But just imagine if some one started singing like , or put on a CD by......... YOKO ONO............. I think that that could cause mass suicide . She isnt called Oh NO !!!! for nothing .

The brilliance just pours out of you doesn't it. Your bigotry isn't appreciated in this topic. You're probably going to reply that you can state your opinion and ofcourse you can, but I sure as hell don't appreciate it. Come to think of it I remember a topic about you where lots of people told you to calm down and be a little more polite. Have you forgotten that advice?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think you should grow up , stop being so childish , stop taking yourself so seriously and get a sense of humor before you drown in your own tears. I havent said anything thats bigoted or anything that wasnt polite , you have done both . I refuse to sink to your level in public and will ignore your baseless insults from now on . If you cant be positive or constructive and the only thing that you can do is moan and whine do it with PMs .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Agree personal issues don't belong in the public section, go PM

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
people.... we are dealing with god ... in person!!!
show some respect!!!! Do IT.... else... the next time in hyperspace!!!! Oh my ***.... that will be a nightmare :twisted: :shock:

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
If you cant be positive or constructive and the only thing that you can do is moan and whine do it with PMs .

What a lovely paradox. It's best we start again and you just PM me straight away? We'll keep the topic clean for anyone actually interested in sharing experiences with Icaros and possibly DMT.

DeepTurtle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Fev 2008
GOD a dit:
Why ? Explain - your personal opinion - please . As you said its my analagy and later you said each to his own , so what was the point in you contradicting yourself implying that your personal opinion is the only truth
Now now boys, get along. Aren't you the same guy who chastised me for defending my integrity against that jerk daytripper? Now here you are arguing with other people. I'm ashamed of God's hypocrisy!

GOD a dit:
I think you should grow up , stop being so childish , stop taking yourself so seriously and get a sense of humor before you drown in your own tears.
The one who arrogantly refers to himself as "you know who", you are doing everything you so patronizingly lectured me against in the cacti forum. Uggh, you are not as superior as you pretend to be. :evil: