Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT and Zhuan Falun

K

kwaki

Invité
Hi Guys,

I've recently been reading a pretty cool cultivation book "Zhuan Falun" which you can download
for free here: http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.htm

In it they talk about all sorts of pretty radical and interesting stuff like the difference between a person's master soul and subordinate soul, the six levels of third eye vision, other dimensions, demonic
and alien interference and many other things.

The thing that struck me as pretty amazing was the similarities between DMT experiences and some of the
cultivation states that one achieves by practicing Falun Gong, there were quite a few, here are just some of the similarities I have found:

1 )

The description given of reaching a certain state in Falun Dafa seems to kinda resemble the crysanthemum that mckenna and others witness under the influence of dmt.

Heres a excerpt:

"The gong column will be rather high then and a great deal of supernormal abilities will have been developed, all of which possesses a shape and form. The three flowers appear on the crown of the head, with one resembling a chrysanthemum and another a lotus.

The three flowers spin individually while revolving around each other at the same time. Each flower has an extremely tall pole on top of it that reaches to the sky. These three poles also rotate and spin along with the flowers. The person will feel that his or her head has grown heavy. At this point the person will only have taken the last step of In-Triple-World-Law cultivation"

and:

"At this stage, another cultivation state comes about, and it’s called “Three Flowers
Atop the Head.