Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Divine Moments of Truth

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
DMT... HOLY incredible unbefukcinglievable fuck! :grin: daaaamn that's a drug in a league of its own. Can't explain anything but... jezus! Incredible! :grin: :shocked: :jump: Senseblendus Maximus. Everything is everything and you are your senses which are also everything... Something like that. Unbelievable. Most intense experience i've ever had. And i even believe its legal... Dmt... Holy shit! :grin: :jester:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
ja hahaha dank je de koekoek grapjas.
he is right ofcourse, and since we're from the same country i'll just explain that 5-meo dmt is indeed legal. This because it has been derived from natural sources or whatever. And also because the number of users is very small.
But DAMN dude what a drug! Very clean, physically and mentally: it instantly liquidified my senses, make everything everything, merging sounds feelings walls plants thoughts and everything else, too.
What an impression... :toomuch: :jester:

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
So was it N,N-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT that you smoked?

They are different substances with different effects. Both are absolutely hyper-intense and super-mindblowing tho :grin:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
it was 5-meo... my friends weren't sure as to which one was heavier. at least 5-meo lasted longer. it was only after half an hour that i could get back some relationship with my-body-on-earth and another half hour later i was feeling less and less trippy... sweet stuff though, to say the least! :grin: :grin: :grin:

UncleFester

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2004
How much did you smoke?
I'm curious how it felt physicly.

I snorted 5mg and was quite shocked by the increased heart rate.
I actualy could feel a slight sharp pain in my upper chest.
So far I haven't been able to detirmin wether it was an actual symptom of the 5MeO or wether it was a psychological reaction.

Besides that the trip was great, eventhough getting comfy was hard in the begining.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
uhm, i think it was 12 mg. don't try to sneaze when that stuff is near, you hardly see it.

and eh.. bodily effects? i wasnt in my body really... at least i didnt percieve it until i was coming down and then it felt like plastic or something, really weird but i had absolutely no time or attention to focus on my bodily functions. i was way too far gone and way too impressed by the total synesthesia. best stuff i've ever had, still!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: