Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Discussion with Dr. Christian Rätsch (german only)

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I just saw the end of it on tv and found the whole thing on the web.
Nothing new for me, nothing groundbreaking - but Christian Rätsch was -as always - pretty cool.
For instance he argued that any talk about "drugs" was irrelevant as long as the term "drugs" wasn't clearly defined - peppermint tea can also be called a "drug". I think the moderator didn't really know what to do with these answers... Therefore pretty funny. But, as I said, nothing groundbreaking and in German only (there's links to three parts of the talk in the boxes labelled "Mediathek").

http://www.3sat.de/delta/68170/index.html

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Vom Junkie zum Topathleten. 6:15. "uber das internetz"

she talks about the good influence the internet has.

Hell yeah !

What a great talkshow !, all the speakers make excellent points. And the interviewer makes a well educated impression as well. I miss these serious kinds of good programmes in the Netherlands. We have a programme called spuiten & slikken (inject & swallow), and although it is quite good, it is not that serious and guest speakers can not really explain their points of view to the fullest.

tnx for posting this !

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
You can only find these serious programmes on public television here as well - but thanks to a mandatory paiment for public televison for every tv-owner they are well-funded. I only hate it when I see stupid shows on public tv (which they also have a lot of...) that must have cost a fortune to produce.