Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Diph trip?

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
Ok so ive been hearing things aroun the internet about Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride. This all seemed very interesring since dxm is one of my favorite keys(sorry if its weird but drug is a bad word to me and generaly causes bad trips for me when i hear the term bein so i like to think of these things as keys for our minds) and a friend o mine had tried benadryll and said the high was very much like that dxm but i had taken 24 benadryll with 25 mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride in eaxh gell so about 600mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride in my body i felt heavy and had trouble stayin awake i was alittle scared because i thought i was gonna go into a coma or have to be hospitalized because of an overdose but nope nothing not even a trippy dream. I weigh about 205 lbs and am about 68 inches tall about 20-25 percent of my weight is fat (if this even matters) all im seaking is advice. Did i take too much, not enough, do i need an maoi, or is the idea of tripping off of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride bull shit? Any words of wisdome are welcome. Plz dont mind my spelling i hate grammer nazis if u know what im tryin to say does it realy matter how its spelt.

T

tylersteven

Invité
I created an account just to reply to this.
Ok first of all, no the idea of "tripping" off Diph isn't bullshit.
I have taken 500mg of it around 4 times.
For me it took around 20 minutes to hit me. And I mean HIT me.
I could tell when it was starting to hit me because when I swallowed, it literally became a task due to my throat feeling heavy.
One of the times, I had been at my grandparents the day prior to taking it, and halfway into it, with my eyes closed I could hear/see my grandparents at different times and places talking to me, causing me to actually say "what?" out loudly and then realize they weren't actually there. I remember trying to listen to music on my ipod and I would type in a letter or two, and then completely forget what I was trying to type in after 5 minutes of spacing off. I could not walk correctly, like bumping into walls and falling over, not wanting to get back up, and yes staying awake was hard, but never did I fall asleep. In one case, I went to the bathroom and had a conversation with my toilet, thinking it was one of my friends. The reason I quit taking diph is that I puked up bile and thought I was dying, and I tried to clean it up, (Scraping it with a kitchen towel, barely, thinking I got it completely cleaned up.) Later that night, probably 7 hours after taking it, I was asleep and the power in my house went out, and I tried to get up and open my door to get a flash light, but I just could NOT get to my door ( I was probably 2 steps away from it) , it seemed as though I would be stumbling over my room tripping over my fan forever. The dim light under my door was an unreachable destination, forcing me to follow the sound of my mothers voice until I finally reached it and was so relieved, and it seemed at that moment, the effects wore off completely, and then I just passed out stone cold.

Hopefully you enjoyed that read as I enjoy talking about past experiences :)
But to be honest, I wouldn't mess around with that kind of stuff, it's a waste of time imo.
Plus if you do by chance happen to throw up while on it, you run the chance of having a LONG lasting nauseating feeling at even the slightest thought of the pills or even in my case, the drink I used to wash it down, which was sadly Gatorade :(
(I used to love Gatorade :( )

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
Thanks for you post I'm thinkin it was because I didn't have any food I'm my stomach all days my digestive system wasn't realy all that into digesting pills but your experience seems nice like I want to try them again but I don't like puking so maybe if I have a clear schedule I'll try them with a sitter and to avoid any sick feeling I like to wash every think down with something different so that nothing will influence the trip in one way or another trying to keep it unique every time u know but if I do tryem again I'll repot back and share my experience again thank you for replying and stick around the forum u might enjoy your time here