Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dexter

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Who else follows this grand TV serie? Episode 1 of Season 5 has aired last Saturday and can't wait for the next one. :mrgreen:

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I did until Season 4, I couldn't dig it then. But the first 3 seasons were really well done, a great series!!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
hate it, makes me sick

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
watched 1-3
i lost interest by 4 and watching a few episodes at my friends house didn't help

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
All the way through 4. Haven't seen any in 5 quite yet. I will say that most of season was 4, until the last episode where I (along with anyone else) was just blown away.

EyeSpot

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Août 2010
I liked the premeir of 5. I thought seasons 2 and 3 were boring but 1 and 4 were awesome. Hopefully they keep going in that direction.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'm pretty sure I could have had ''sympathy'' for Dexter during the days I wasn't a vegetarian yet, but since I am, I noticed I'm naturally more inclined to have sympathy for Micheal C. Hall's acting work instead. Talk about perception change.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have to admit I am really happy that they killed off Rita. She was a nice girl and all, but mostly she was just annoying... :twisted:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
awesome show, i havnt seen the first 2 seasons at all yet and only the last few of season 3, 4 and what ive so of 5 are so good though that im going to have to go back and watch the rest

finally a show on TV worth watching
the producers are quite clever to feed off our need for visceral justice as we get so little of it in reality.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
He's just a character you can't always love, but want to understand.