Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Define Magic

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
= magic is science that some people dont understand , chakras , chakras , fractal speres and third eyes, hyperspace and mono atomic choclate molly shit telepathy chakras fractaly hyperspace light beings and machine elves in 2012 plus time travel and chaneling wich proves it all beyond doubt.........

I wish i was important maybe i`ll be a self proclaimed expert in something that doesnt exist and amaze my friends , family and the doctors at the local mental hospital chakras chakras teleportation and ghosts molly choclate atomic gold shit telepathy and wiches in 2012.......

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
i admit you are probably right

you can always change all the "magick" words in this post for "language construct" and read again

magick, as being used in this forum is itself a language construct, with no definite boundaries

Hokus-pokus-harry-potter-i'll-throw-you-fire-balls-in-2012-with-an-army-of-23-machine-elves is probably a smelly old placebo indeed, if taken objectively

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
= its all in the mind , or its a word game .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
It's a word game. I generally use the word magic for things that aren't describable by words, or provoke such things (like a mushroom trip, it's magic ^^ )

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Halleluja , sanity prevails . Its a word , a description for something we call mysterios . But turning people into frogs doesnt happen , exept when house wives get bored.......

MyBeautifulMind

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2008
Working with "energies" (in a non-physical sense, not connected to physics).
Those "energies" are strong bursts of concentrated emotions bound to equally concentrated thoughts focused on certain symbols and combined with a set of gestures. The goal is to work onself "up" or "down" into certain altered states of mind (without using mindaltering substances). Directed inwards it has the function of an "oracle", contact is made with deeper levels of the psycho-cybernetic system, if directed outwards, there can be changes in the perception, it's like "installing" coincidence or deja vue.
It is difficult to describe, because one has to use the normal language of everyday for those processes. That's, why it may sound odd...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think you explained that very well .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Whenever an internal state of mind (either high or sober) seems to 'cause' a specific external event, as in cases of synchronicity, I consider that magical. I first encountered this type of magic on LSD (16 years ago), which I didn't do in silent darkness, but usually in the city wandering about on my own. After I had witnessed it on LSD, I also started noticing the "movie script"-like nature of events in my ordinary life, or while high on cannabis.

I also find it magical that the nitty-gritty and major events in life correlate to the motions of the planets, for each individual on this planet. At least that has been my personal experience in the past 5 years, and since this thread is about our individual experience with magic, I mention it here. To me astrology is magical, especially because it works.

I find it magical that practically all living entities, and certainly those of higher awareness, come in pairs of male and female. DNA is magical. Biodiversity is magical. The position of the Earth relative to the Sun (a delicate line between being burned and not getting enough heat) is magical.

I don't know why, but it's been remarked by several people and noticed by myself as well, that I'm often 'lucky'. Whenever such crazy incidents of luck occur, I'm amazed. It can be magical at times, when I first thought I had screwed something up, to find out later that it only made things better.

I think it takes a sense of joyfulness to recognize the magic in life. A negative outlook will not recognize the magic. Or perhaps recognizing the magic will bring joyfulness to one's life. In any case, magic is what I life for and thrive on.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I clearly defined what i ment with magic , if anyone didnt understand maybe they should read the thread again . I think that life , sex , birth , death , consciousness and the effects of some drugs are magical ...... but not the magic i defined .

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Magic is the use of secret codes of the other world to effect our physical world. Yes, it exists. It's taught by angels of God ?n Babil, and man asked to not to use it anyway. It's a test of our faith.

You can use it, change something on the behalf of yourself, but any profit through magic is destined to be lost or ruined at the end. The man who uses magic is eternally damned.

Life itself is wonder, but the term "magic" is not appropriate to describe it, I think.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Magic is the use of secret codes of the other world to effect our physical world. Yes, it exists. It's taught by angels of God ?n Babil

Can you elaborate? Or just put here some scources.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Or turn someone into a frog ?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I HAVE POST SOME OF THIS WORD'S ELSEWHERE, SO U WILL READ ONLY PART WHICH COUNTS ON "MAGIC" HAND:

CUT FROM LETTER: GORAN TO GOD

Magic is something invisible, years of study are needed to accomplish it (which stage? Hell if I know). Why I study "magic"? Cause my grandma and mom have such "powers" which are so weird and logically-scientifically deniable. People round hers would tell that they are not normal! Crazy maybe!(they keep that for themselves and for "known" people, also my grandma is desisted(dead) but I like to talk bout her like she's alive)
But define me what is normal NOW, HERE, in this WORLD? People and society has given such declarations what it normal and what is obscene! Also HERE is big thing. Peruvian people look on sex and materialism as "taboo behavior"! They respect PEDRO and never use it alone, only big groups like 10+++ people.One user or fun user is big SIN)
Magic isn't right word for rituals, religions, myths, believes, spirits of life, nature, "lower life" like serpents, insects, fungus, non living material like minerals, soil, stones, water (which are all 100% of our structure, material structure, so why we call it immaterial material?) Also "magic" live in our DNA. DNA isn't only factory of amino acids, enzymes, carriers of genome. DNA is radio transmitter just like it is also radio transmitter!
First DNA or actually RNA comes from something 3,5-4 billions of years. "Magic" or life forms which we call spirits and Gods define changes in that RNA (which has transformed herself into DNA). So we are all part of first virus, every tree or plant generally, every animal, even The Earth herself and Universe as whole "magical" generator! And please tell me that Universe is physical formula and definitions!??? I would like to hear what U say bout that.
Entheogens are "magical" tools which we need to use cause our perceptions of life, existence and connections with Universe are lost and DNA can't speak with The World and Universe any more. Westerns are the most critical population. We are lost in fear of dieing, lack of money, wrong values, material body, looks, and so on..., I can write whole day bout vices and lost ways in western life!

DNA is the ONE!! DNA is ultimate connector of everybody with everything! Read some books bout DNA and "everything". I could give U some advices?. And PM how U are doing. U know what I mean (C). Can give U advices what to do to help yourself. Peace

PEACE
LOVE
LIGHT
BLESS

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont believe in magic and i think that if someone could do it they would do it . Remember Randi and the 1,00,000 $ ?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think we have to bring semantics into this: "magic" can mean very very different things in our language. I can say "this is magic" and I mean "this is truly amazing, unbelievably beautiful". And then there's "magic" as in "I can summon spiritual powers to make something happen that I wouldn't be able to make happen with just normal human effort."

In the second definition (as in "magic" = "sorcery") it's either something people believe in, but is not true, or it might be something science hasn't found out yet, but can have a scientific explanation (like the stone-age men thought lightning was magic, native people of some remote region might consider electric light or photography to be magic).
So, magic is either make-belief bullshit, or it's something science hasn't found an explanation for yet.

Tripping sometimes feels magic, too - I consider that to be an area where science just hasn't worked on enough. By the way scientists have found out so many totally crazy things (try to understand the basics of quantum theory, and you're just blown away by the amount of crazyness it implies!)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well, everything is only really a language construct.

life = its all in the mind , or its a word game.

strong bursts of concentrated emotions bound to equally concentrated thoughts focused on certain symbols and combined with a set of gestures.
Directed inwards it has the function of an "oracle", contact is made with deeper levels of the psycho-cybernetic system, if directed outwards, there can be changes in the perception.

All things are only language, and the meaning of all language is understanding.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
magic is sawing a spongy anarchist in half using a wooden spoon.

magick is talking that allows anyone to be able to deduce everything else you've said and will from every one sentence you say, by itself.

If you become a master at these two, you'll be able to throw fire balls at your enemies. :lol:

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:
If you become a master at these two, you'll be able to throw fire balls at your enemies. :lol:

from y'r arse, like william wallace... :D

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
that's the post-degree thesis: making it nonsensically fun.

that is the correct answer to the secret question: you're now proclaimed scourge acolyte of my secret society.
Please send money to my address for level two.