Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

da love

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I feel hopeless...

...lately, like an atom of will, voidless in itself, brought forward to face the majestic. This mystery of abyss and seemingly endless disruption, chaos if you will, in front of me, this beauty--some call it the universe.

I really feel hopeless. All the things left for me I can carry in the pocket of my pants.

Empty.

This hopelessness nonetheless, feels warm, and red, with a terrible metal spark inside. A place where all roads I've traveled seem to converge, incommensurable intensity sitting, in peaceful communion, with impermanence. Sturm und drang and tranquility. There's a reptile in my head, yellow-eyed, screaming at the sky, on the verge of insanity puking universes and universes of stories and worlds and lives and yet, I feel tranquil. I am certainly tranquil, my eyes about to burst but, attentive and caring.

I can't really put this anywhere. It's strange, unusual. I don't know what is going on. The archetype seems like a gigantic creature floating in the void, headless.

I feel hopeless. By this precise measure and form, I'm feeling love.

I love you all.

That's all I really wanted to say. I thought that maybe if and only if we need to, put how much we need each other, because we do, everyone, every living thing on this funny theater. I for myself couldn't have learned it, nor thought I should do it, but because I couldn't help it, it came naturally--as they say.

Continue the chain if you like. Shine if it makes you feel good.

:heart: