Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

D-limonene for reflux/heartburn

Methyl Man

Banni
Inscrit
31 Août 2010
This might sound weird to some of you, but believe it or not, d-limonene is actually an awesome remedy against heartburn. It is actually sold as a supplement for this (check out iherb.com).

It basically cured a years-long case of GERD (chronic acid reflux) for me overnight. I am not kidding. If any of you suffer from this condition, I'm telling you right now that this stuff will probably fix it immediately. It did for me. And that was after years of looking for relief, and trying different pharm drugs etc.

You take a gram at a time, at the start of each meal in the beginning if your problem is pretty bad. Then over time you can taper it back to just one a day, say with lunch or dinner. Eventually, after about two weeks of this, you can cut it to (1000 mg) once very couple days, then once a week.

It's just the essential oil from orange rinds, so you know it's quite non-toxic. I know most people here think of it as a solvent, but that is only one of its many specialties. You've already eaten it if you've ever eaten an orange hard candy, orange soda, or many other orange flavored things.

If you have GERD/reflux, give it a try. I'll bet you'll be reborn...

BobFromReboot

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Avr 2010
Very interesting, especially since my drug plan runs out in 2 days (21 is the cutoff point from your parents prescription drug plan in Ontario.)

sandraa

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2010
D-limonene is a natural solution for heartburn. It is a low cost extract orange peel that gives relieve to heartburn. Almost 40% of the Americans suffer painful heartburn symptoms everyday. Heartburn in medically is known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD). For some people heartburn causes minor damages after eating and for some of them it lead to intense pain.

The solution to the heartburn is the D-limonene a low cost orange peel extract can relieve from heartburn minimum of upto six months.

Lanna

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2010
What does it taste like? Is it really bitter or orange flavored? The best medicine I've ever had for acid reflux was Prevacid which I took about 10 years ago when I had gastritis. I do love chewing on Tums or other calcium tablets. SOmetimes they work and sometimes they do nothing but at least they kind of taste good. -Lanna

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"D-limonene is a natural solution for heartburn. It is a low cost extract orange peel that gives relieve to heartburn."

a supplement is NOT natural. eating an orange peel is natural.

most people have acid reflux because the don't eat vegetables, which often contain a basic(as opposed to ACIDIC) ph...