Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cut with PCP?

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Does anyone know of what drugs are usually cut with PCP?
The only drug I've done in several weeks is recently smoke about two grams of weed and I never really thought a drug dealer would waste money to dose up my pot. Although my friend who is not too much of a smoker took the first hit and coughed for so long he was heaving and almost threw up, and was way too high to function in public let alone drive or anything and was pretty convinced something was wrong with it. I always just thought I lived in a good place to find good shit. But anyway, I got tested today and there were traces of PCP in my system, not enough to test positive but it was there and I never knowingly had anything to do with dust. The woman said it was pretty common though so nothing else came of that I just wanted to check it out. thank you

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
If you had smoked PCP you would have known it.

Was the weed supposed to be good crippie and is your friend used to smoking hydro?

look up the effects of PCP on erowid.org and see if that fits what your friend experienced

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
No, usually my friend doesn't smoke much at all, and that was his first blunt. Before that I had been bragging about how my shit from bk was gonna be so much better than the small beachtown marijuana he'd been thinking was good. I've never seen anything he's ever smoked but I was confident about it.

This is what i found for positive effects from Erowid
"POSITIVE
Increase in energy
Euphoria
Pleasant mental and/or body high
Disconnected thoughts
Sense of calm
Increased sociability, loss of inhibitions
Closed- and open-eye visuals
Shifts in perception of reality "

I think those are all well associated with weed, except for the visual part.
However I did quite a bit of cocaine for about two months but haven't in over one. I remember sometimes when I had been up the whole night doing it by the end of the night/ early morning I'd be so messed up I'd have visuals that reminded me of LSD. Once I was driving me and a friend home and the lights were blurring and the line in the roads were slurring and I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to scare her but I really wasn't good to drive. Another time I stared at the fire place fixated by the flames because they seemed to be crawling into the air, and I guess they were.

But it's been a long time since ive done coke. Also about a month ago I dropped lady luck for the first time. that was a one time thing but i know non pharmaceutical pills can only have some crazy stuff in them if not the real thing.

As far as psychotic episodes go.. yeah I did have one but that was when I was coming off the coke and thought that had much to do with it.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
In the States there's called a substance Angel Dust or Killer Joint which is merely weed + PCP combined. The name is given to make the product more attractive for sale.

PCP has heavy effects, especially with weed and should be noticed. But you never know or there were any PCP amounts below treshold dose in other illegal substances you've bought and used.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
PCP has a taste that is NOT like grass . = if you know what grass looks and tastes like you could not be ripped off . Plus grass looks like grass , PCP doesnt . Having micro traces of any chemical in your body doesnt mean that you have taken them . If you had a proper test they can tell you about when you have taken it and in what quantities . If you had had a dose that would have a pharmacological effect in the last few months the test results would definately show it . = it wasnt PCP .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Agree with everyone. I've never done PCP but I know that after only putting a very small amount of Cocaine in a joint, it is VERY noticeable and I think that anyone that knows the taste of pot, will be able to IMMEDIATELY tell if there was anything else in it.
There are trace amounts of a LOT of chemicals in your body, you'd be suprised what you could find in your own body if you went in to details. Kinda like eating orange peels can make you show positive for THC.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
You can easily get some PCP on SKUNK weed in States.
You have some chances to get normal weed with PCP sprayed over the grass! Sold like some the best and also very expensive GANJA-SKUNK with crystal or oil PCP on grass, mainly sold and declared as USA drug.
Hardly any of others countries have PCP on street as solo drug! But Angel Dust is common on streets of big USA cities! PCP can be produced by two staged chemist. For 125 dollars you-someone will produce one kilo of PCP! :!: :!:

Other ways how to acquire PCP are in street uppers or "SPEED", Crystal met, crack, Ecstasy.

1. Speed is not very likely mixed with PCP
2. Meth can be fulfilled with PCP especially when basic meth isn't cooked right or maybe it isn't meth at all!
3.Crack cocaine is sometimes mixed with PCP cause original cocaine was weak or highly diluted (cocaine from which crack base is made), also I have heard of USA mix of crack and PCP which is sold by special name. Name unknown! Sorry
4. Ecstasy today contain MDMA only in 50% of cases! E is not E anymore today! Meth, DXM, Ketamine, Caffeine, Strychnine, Ephedrine, Wellbutrine are compounds named as Ecstasy! MDMA (50mg) mixed with cheaper substance like named above! PCP wasn't included cause i is the main substitute for Ecstasy (MDMA-50%)! 50mg of MDMA and ??mg of PCP. You often received this because PCP is so much cheaper then other chem in E production! You can find very easily PCP in colored ecstasy! Green, Red, Blue ecstasy are for sure some kind of mixes of MDMA and some psychoactive substance. Very likely PCP if you experience hallucinations like falling eyes from peoples eyeballs, blood rain, metro station on dancing floor and watching of train stopping, opening doors and new party-people come out dancing! This was my PCP mixed ecstasy hallucination. 8) Unbelievably cool and beautiful, something so great! I love those particularly kinds of hallucinations!
I would like to experience such hallucinations again! Which drug can produce such visions? I have seen once hummingbird, drinking from big flower on fence, at 02 AM! Unbelievably interesting&beautifull!
Does this drugs produce such effects?:
1. MDA
2. 2-CB
3. Piperazines
4. Some weird designer drugs
5. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

PLEASE I NEED SOME ANSWERS!

THANX
PEACE
BLESS
LIGHT :)

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
thank you all for the response! seriously.
I do know of kids who've smoked with dust on their blunts, and kids who smoked straight dust and they did sit there for hours like they were seriously stoned.

But I do know my weed, and that's another reason why I was relunctant to believe my guy would be putting shit on his. He gets really good stuff to begin with, and there's no difference in taste although I find the smell is really quite delicous. I guess I'm no expert, I can taste the difference between regs and good shit. But when it comes to good shit the only time I can taste it specifically is with haze.

And I actually completely forgot to mention this it slipped my mind, before the test I drank q Carbo herbal cleanse I think it's called cause I'd been smoking for the whole two weeks I've been home from where i was before that and didn't know that it was alright to test positive at first. So that may have been why there were only trace amounts, but still, I've only smoked weed since I got back.

But I'm thinking maybe it might be my moms weed. I always thought she put salvia on her stuff because she has cherry flavored extract and her weed *does not* taste like weed. And her stuff is the only times my eyes get real blood shot. And when I smoke my moms pot I don't feel high, I just feel very very very messed up but not always necessarily in a good way. But feeling very very messed up shouldn't really be a good thing. So if its not residual leftovers from the cocaine binge it's gotta be her stuff because I've known for a while that there's something not quite right about it. And she doesn't smoke good weed at all, like i guess it sounds good cause it's strong, but it's a different feeling. And it's just skunk weed. It's dry, mad seeds, gross coloring, ect. But she buys on a larger scale so I guess she gets a good deal or whatever.

Like last night I smoked half a roach of her stuff in a bowl and I felt like I was on acid again or something. But I thoght maybe that's just cause I was lying in bed in the quiet and my mind had just naturally relaxed and all that on it's own. But I was looking at a collage of pictures and posters on my wall but I didn't see what they're actually depicting, instead my eyes blurred all the shapes and colors together and created new images out of that. And then I noticed the pattern in the vent on my celing looks like a fat woman and in my head it was my mom staring down at me personified through this vent. It was very strange and unsettling. I don't know, there's something up with her weed, whether or not its angel dust.

JFinternalTraveler25

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
Not sure ive seen to much pcp....but where i live they are starting to crush and repress xtc and cut it with crystal meth....it sucks when u feel like ur going to have a heart attack when all u wanted was to feel a pure mdma roll. The greed of the drug market game always finds a way to deter my internal agenda.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Well mindfukked, it could be the weed, why not ask her?

JFinternalTraveler25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:23 Post subject:
Not sure ive seen to much pcp....but where i live they are starting to crush and repress xtc and cut it with crystal meth....it sucks when u feel like ur going to have a heart attack when all u wanted was to feel a pure mdma roll. The greed of the drug market game always finds a way to deter my internal agenda.

That's why you have to learn to make your own :D