Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

curious cannabis

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
hello... the drug wit its other name marijuana is being spruced in great extent in central and south Asia inducing fast growing nations like America Indian and China... the illicit is causing i great disturbance to the young people of these locations and as an estimate there are 4% of world population (162 million) is addicted to this smoke in which American nationals fora big majority with the stats of 5.2% of its total mass dense who are regular smoker with the drug.. quite alarming situations for whole world .. how are you going to save young blood from getting affected badly...

Freeborn Björn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2013
FannieBouchard a dit:
hello... the drug wit its other name marijuana is being spruced in great extent in central and south Asia inducing fast growing nations like America Indian and China... the illicit is causing i great disturbance to the young people of these locations and as an estimate there are 4% of world population (162 million) is addicted to this smoke in which American nationals fora big majority with the stats of 5.2% of its total mass dense who are regular smoker with the drug.. quite alarming situations for whole world .. how are you going to save young blood from getting affected badly...

1000's of children die every day from malnutrition ...How are you going to save young blood from getting affected badly?

A

Albertjohnador

Invité
I am eagerly waiting for learn to growing marijuana,please share your views about it.