Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cupboard experiment

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
looks like a nice little project and thats what it is all about trial to see what works.
u shouldnt need a cup over it now that its sprouted. i'd say 12/12 is best straight away for it will not grow out of control in your limited space.
i like the ash part, i used to put dried weed leaves on top of soil and i swear it improved the smell. have u thought of smell if this will be a problem for u.
its only the one so u should be right but maybe think of getting some sort of fan in there so it doesnt grow all spindly and snap on ya just when the buds are getting nice. they like a little stress.
u might want to try sum type of trimming so she keeps to the grow space, and so light gets to most leaves, ive seen a mate train his to grow around the space like a vine, another just grew one Big Bud. Dont over trim tho, do it gradually.
u shuld PM me sometime tell me how those lights work 4 ya ive been interested in em.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Oh man this takes me back, thanks. ;)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
idk, maybe a lack of humidity? do you ever spritz the leaves with a spray bottle? pay attention to see if the plant yellows at all all-over(starting from the bottom), in that case, might need a little more water. looks fine right now though, wouldn't be terribly concerned yet. and im not an expert, so take it with a grain of salt

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
You are now named "TrippyMcGyverGreenThumbMojoMan"

:D