Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Crying

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Have you ever cried during it? onset, peak, or after.

I did last time, just before peaking; out of beauty I thought, it´s precipitating precence.
Felt weird, like exorcizing old closet esqueletons. Tears ran, like an unfruitful metaphoric attempt at restoring some river that used to run through me, where now you can only find a deserted desert.

I wasn´t exactly beautiful, it was also very painful. I couldn´t breath normally, I was making sounds like a little baby when they cry.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sounds good to me . Enjoy it . Your human .

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Yeah... first time on 5 gr psilocybe, in dark.

I didn't want to exist anymore, and all the existence was revealing itself with a power I was not able to stand.
Even, suicide was not a way... I wanted to stop existing, not to stop living.

It was a long night. Nothing good.

also my first time with shrooms I cried... 1.8 gr, pure joy, with my ex girlfriend

:D

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I've experienced crying because existence is futile, I've cried out of joy of how beautiful the world (and the music i was listening to) is, I've cried out of sadness. Mostly happens on cannabis for me though :S

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
i cried on a rather small dose of lsd once. I had problems with my father in these days, and i wanted to change our relationship as a father-son in a more positive way... I wanted to cry, so i did, and it was really a great relief.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I wanted to cry, so i did, and it was really a great relief."

When it happens to me , with or without drugs , i enjoy it and i use it to let all the tension and pain in me from other things out with it as well .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The morning after my first ayahuasca experience I was driving home, and as I contemplated what I had seen the night before, I broke into tears.

On an 8 grams dried cubensis trip tears flowed from my eyes, but not out of joy, sadness or any other emotion, they just came (or so I remember). At first I thought it was blood, that I was crying blood because of the nuclear apocalypse that had just taken place, or something like that.

Later I read somewhere that crying may simple be a side-effect of psilocybin, just like yawning is.

I also remember being stoned and crying when I saw the beauty of a simple home altar, a semi-religious experience.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
yep, on shrooms 35 grams fresh colombian.
Total darkness and silence in my bed, crying of pure happines :D
Must say I've never got to that point again not even on higher doses.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've never cried, I often get teary-eyed though. Mostly because I imagine something, I see a picture in my mind so overwhelming.

I usually try to draw it after, but never have I accomplished it so far...
So overwhelming.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe there should be a distinction made here between the forms of crying . There is one where you get wet eyes , another when you cry tears and maybe shake a little bit and theres the sort where people whine and moan like a baby . I dont do the last one but the other two do happen to me .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
this sometimes happens to me when coming back to reality after a good acid trip (yeah more the first two on gods list)

its generally more out of an appreciation of beauty and the impermanence of everything, not really out of sadness

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Crying tears and a little moaning does come to me often. While listening to music, during breathing exercises, specially observing nature. I guess I do cry a lot, only not for a while: it had been 4-5 months since the last time.

But this was different. completely uncontrollable winning, nose filled with mucose, swelled eyes, loud moans.

At momments intense enough to get me laughing my ass off. lol.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"At momments intense enough to get me laughing my ass off"

I laughed .I know that to .

People its good to hear how all of you can break the macho "I`m a man and men dont cry" mold and admit that you are human . Being human is cool .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
the masculine meme --social construction-- allows for very stable dominance circuitry. Very efficient at maintaining reproducing the empire's goons.

Closed torax: shoulders bent forward, closed hips: anus almost completely contracted, stern logic and jaw, like a turtle hiding. Unempathic, incapable of skin contact hugs and kisses with anything without desired vaginas, self-centered individualized /hood.

I'm fed up with it.

...Not that womanhood is more special, but their historical otherness naturalizes a much more complex dynamic topology that I personally find relatively much more fun and intense.

This is, ofcourse, initially moving out of the hole of social determinisms. The strive has quickly turned into a need for alien androgynus sodomizing(ed) and freed of ossified formal prisons apparatus.

lol. completely off topic. or not?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The day after one special mushroom trip I watched Oprah and cried. I felt what other people were feeling and it was actually really great.

My first ayahuasca trip was very special. I cried about 2 hours out of pure happiness and about all the friends I had and family I loved. I cried because I never felt that love so deeply and it was basically me shedding my own skin. When someone asked if I was okay and told me it was rough, I could just say the word: Beautiful.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dear oficial site poet lauriate and T.H.C.P.M.K.K.K.S.C.L nobel prize winner ,

What about haveing some tits and a vagina grafted on you somewhere , or you could try gene manipulation . Then you could post a picture of you in the photos thread . I`m sure some of the guys here would show interest . I could be your pimp , sell vasaline and collect your earnings ...... please .

Love Pope Saint GOD the first .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Many times. One of the times it was because the emotions I was feeling were so beautiful. Other times cried out of sadness for all mankind.

peace & love

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Love Pope Saint GOD the first .

I didn't anywhere deny my body; I do like my lesbianhood, and my dick is just fine as it is. I will vomit the Empire's face as long as I have to.

My word is the ultra-truth: what is beyond truth and defines it. You would do well stimulating your prostate with a carrot in spit.

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
I cried the first time I did mescaline, but only because I was terribly jealous of the girlfriend of the boy I liked and I didn't know how to deal with my emotions. Sometimes I cry after a particularly good acid trip because I miss the experience. Sometimes I cry because the person I'm tripping with is crying.