Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Could this be 100mg of DMT?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
I'm kind of amazed, but it seems like this pile (you may have to log in to see the photo) of crystal only weighs ~100mg based on some estimates using 0.1gm scale and a 3 beam. I'm 99% sure it's less than 200mg, and likely less than 100mg or very close.

I was under the impression that I'd only need a tiny bit, but if this is 100mg, I have to fill a small bowl to get 50mg.

Am I missing a decimal point or something? Does it seem like this much volume could be 100mg?

I guess it's a lot fluffier and lighter than I thought, and might have led me to under portioning.

(Disclaimer: This is, of course, a picture of some other, legal substance (table salt)....since I don't actually have DMT.)

I know the real answer is: get a f-ing scale when dealing with stuff like this....but I just want to know if this seems feasible or if I'm way off.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Does it seem like this much volume could be 100mg?

Maybe less :? I would say that hypothetical DMT is very fluffy (never had mysef, just heard about of course) and therefore a quite large volume weight few mg. However someone living in a coutry where smoking it is legal could enjoy some few trips from such volume (more than 2 at least).
And that table salt looks really white indicating a quite nice purity.
How much MHRB would you estimate needed to extract such volume (in a country where it is legal) ?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Interesting....I guess a g could be 20-30ml then.

Not sure about yield...others would know better...I think I heard that getting a 2g+ from 500g of Mimosa is good. But....you might think you did well only to find that you actually didn't get as much as you think.

...very white...even without washing. Based on my new understanding of weight, it seems like 30-40mg is really pretty beautiful, but I'm going to go for 60-70 next time.

Very amazing stuff...very amazing....Or is it we that are amazing and the stuff just helps us explore it.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I know DMT is generally sold for 250 EU per gram here. When packed it looks like nothing, but considering this dose are 200 trips you'll be in amazement.

It is very hard to estimate if you've never taken the right dose which you saw optically before.

I wouldn't take the risk of a guessed intake, though. And if you feel the need to do so which I absolutely do NOT recommended, just kick off with an insane low dose. Who knows or there'll be no atropine or another toxic chemical in it for example.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
1 g = 200 trips ?!!

That makes 5 mg/trip which seems quite low...

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Maybe Burgmensia is speaking about synthetic DMT and assuming it is 4x stronger than 'natural' DMT... hmmm might be nice 8)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
1g = 1000mg

50mg = 1 good dose

1000mg = 20 good doses

As for what Brugmansia was saying, I really don't think there's any physical danger in smoking too much. Basically, I've found that I need different amounts to break through on different days but I've never had a scale to weigh it out. I just take some leaf clippings from my bros sour diesel plant and cover the top with dmt. Then I hit that shit until I can't put the bowl down. I like having my wife there because I can tell her to re-pack the bowl if 50mg doesn't get me to hyperspace.

I just smoke until I can't feel my body. I don't think it's possible to smoke too much because eventually you're not capable of hitting it anymore.

AND 250 Euros PER GRAM!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT!!!! That's $340.00 american.

I've been selling grams to friends for $100. At big festivals I've seen grams for $175 but that was the highest.

I mean, I can buy weak mimosa at 120 a kilo; that yields 6-8 g. Selling for more than $100 seems greedy. Maybe I should move to Europe. :bear:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
In Belgium you hardly find DMT..

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Mostly just looking for an idea...like...it this one or 10 hits. I think it's impossible to tell for sure....if I chopped it up it'd probably look 1/5 it's size. (But maybe others who did a marsofold with mimosa have something with similar density.)

I think I need to get more and weigh out at least .5 g, and divide that up. (10 times not 100). (BTW: I did 4 naptha draws and still got something on the 4th...will report more in a few days when everything is frozen.)

When I did get a good hit, just before entering mind space, I did get a sight anxiety of "did I take too much?" a couple times. It was gone as soon as it came, and the positive was not overwhelmed by it. However, if I could get an exact weight, I wouldn't have to worry about it.

So...yeah...the electronic 0.1 scale sucks at low amounts. I found the best way to get something reasonable was to weigh a card, put as much as I could on the card, and weigh again.... If I added the crystals slowly, it didn't work.
The 3-beam gave a much more visual, mechanical method which seemed more precise...although not very accurate. I haven't found a very precise scale at any head shops for reasonable prices. Is there something that someone would suggest?

What the hell is this atropine scare? Where might that have been introduced? I supposed there could be a lot of bad things in there...but is there a reason atropine came to mind? Could someone help remove it from my mind?

I've got a bad cold, and finally ran out of some herb, so it'll be a few days before I'll be ready to try again. (I think smoking weed probably steals the memory of a DMT experience just like it steals my dreams at night.)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
There's no atropine in mimosa. Don't worry.

For good, cheap scales go to ebay.

And sorry, I have no idea how much that is in the pic.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
There are some reports of dealers here in holland that put atropine in cocain and I heard something about atropine in heroin, so maybe thats why brugmansia told about the atropine? I never heard about atropine in dmt thoug :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Just dont sell good medicine. I grow for over 15 years and never sold a single mushroom, only gave them away and teached people how to grow them by themselves. Same with dmt, we all scream like hell on communities like this that THIS is NOT DRUGS. But at the same time most of you are making money on the these things. I would call myself a hypocrit if I would do that but I won't judge any of you ;)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
First of all, I give away more drugs than anyone I know. Whether you want to call them drugs or not. In the past 3 weeks I've given out at least 5 grams of DMT to all sorts of people. My friends understand that I am by no means a rich man and they have no problem paying me $100 for something that they may never find anywhere else.

I spent hundreds of dollars on a few mescaline extractions before trying it with DMT and I gave all that shit away. My gas bill even shot up to $250 in one month because I was using my oven to evaporate all the water. I grow mushrooms, both hallucinogenic and gourmet, edible mushrooms. I sell shiitake and oyster mushrooms at the farmers market but I have never sold any of the pounds and pounds of cubensis that I've grown. I don't even eat the fuckers!

I wish I was rich enough to just make deemsters and hand it out like candy but I'm not. I spend a lot of time hanging around noxious chemicals and putting my own time into this; Stinking up my house and doing god-knows-what to my lungs.

If someone comes over and they want to try it, sure I'll give them a few trips while they're at my house but I'm not going to give someone a gram to take home. Sorry.

I'll teach anyone how to do it if they're interested in learning, but if you want some of my personal stash, you're gonna have to pay for it.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
We all have different trades and crafts....I pay the mechanic and the medicine man and wouldn't expect them to do if for free even if they were my best friend. Maybe sometimes someone helps you out, but that's a gift, and can't be expected. Drugs are not sacred, we are. I wish I had a friend like brewmaster because I'd probably just pay the 100 rather than spend all the time and chemical exposure....plus I'd have access to the couch.

I'm doing a little bit of a double take now on the 6-8g/kg. I must be doing something wrong. After the freeze precip, I'm going to evaporate 80% and do another freeze. (Mimosa was from maya right? Maybe I need to go there.) I did four pulls, so I must have got it all.

6-8g! that's like a 2 liters! ;) Wow....

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
. Drugs are not sacred, we are.

That's an extremely limited view on life, are you aware of that? By saying this, you are basically saying that plants cannot be sacred. That's a paradox in itself or, great arrogance, thinking that we are the only lifeforms on this planet that can be sacred.

Cultures that have used certain plants for centuries, so you could say they are much more experienced with the psychedelic experience as we are, often refer to these plants as allies. And this is something I personally experience as well. To have this experience, to know/feel that we have REAL allies in the plant kingdom, is impossible it you trade them as commodity.

But don't get me wrong, I don't judge anyone selling mushrooms or dmt, I actually BOUGHT my first few doses of shrooms so.... Just sharing what is my experience with this and actually I am not unique in this :)

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
I want two new bumper stickers to add to my bumper:
"Love plants, don't eat them"
And
"Don't say you aren't judging when, in fact, you are."

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
acim2 a dit:
I want two new bumper stickers to add to my bumper:
"Love plants, don't eat them"
And
"Don't say you aren't judging when, in fact, you are."

If that makes you feel judged, maybe you unconsciously feel the truth in what I said. I only tell my personal experience with it and explain why I think it is that way. I also said I bought my first mushrooms. If I judge you, I judge myself as well don't you see?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Drugs are not sacred, we are

I guess I understand what Acim2 means, I tend to agree with him and I do not see it as a limited view on life. I see it the opposite in fact ;)
Only humans are sacred because anyway, only humans sacralyze other humans or objects/living beeings/drugs.
The sacred is 'received' and 'gave' by humans.
Sacralyze a drug is a way to transform it in a symbol that can be usefull for a time but in the end that symbol is always created by and for humans.
There is nothing sacred in a symbol by itself, it's like a roadsign which may be a link to what is sacred in the human beeing.
Not a reason to not have some respect for drugs,plants, animals...