Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cooking with mushrooms

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hello ya all !! I was wondering, has anybody tried cooking with magic mushrooms ? I mean like, pizza, pastasauce or icecream ? Does anybody has a nice recepie ?

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
good question. Everybody tell me about nice recipes and cooking with shrooms, but i've herd thar heat destroys psylocibin. Maybe we can use the shrooms in cold meals...? :p

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I don't believe that theorie, because I always make tea of my shrooms. Also, I have some frozen tea in my freezer and I've tried a little bit a couple of days ago, and it's still working !! So, cold does not have much effect either. Seems to me there are lots of possibilities for cooking with shrooms. I'm wondering if anybody has some experiences & some nice recepies ?

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
well, maybe a tortilla! tortilla goes well with anything. You just need eggs, chillies, maybe some thin sliced fried potatoes... and the mushies! And to drink, passionfruit juice :pint:. Seems good? :D

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Sounds very tasting !!! And I was thinking, as a dessert : mushroomicecream with mushroomchocolatsauce !! And perhaps a cup of mushroomtea or coffee !!

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
and when we start triping... :puke:

i can't imagine the nausea, lol