Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cooking and imagination

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi all,

i wasn't sure in which section to put this, but nevertheless i hope you can understand what i am trying to say.
basically i just remembered what a friend of mine said quite a while ago and it was something i found interesting, in spite of it being rather common sense i would say.
he said, to be able to cook means that you can imagine how the different flavours taste by themselves and how they would taste if you mix them.

interestingly, i guess besides that this can of course be applied to real cooking, it can also be applied to eating, because we build our body by what we eat and probably it not only depends what we eat, but also how we eat...
like how fast we eat or what we mix and how we feel most importantly... often i ate way too fast lol... also i heard or read somewhere that if you chew properly it's less work or so and better for the stomach...
i think many and me included don't have the right feeling for their bodies and don't know themselves or really care or so.. don't know if that's the right way to say it though... :retard: :Oo:

basically i guess it means there is a difference between feeling and then feeling and understanding the feeling...
however i found this quite fascinating to practice and experiment a little bit with... and i found that sometimes you just shouldn't think too much about it for example because some people tend to worry too much about making mistakes... i would say making mistakes can be similarly bad as not makign mistakes...
there are many ways of learning... :)
and similar to thoughts it's probably with food, that you can make yourself sick with thoughts/food or heal yourself...it's an interesting analogy, but i would say don't blame it all on the food or the thoughts lol... just an idea..:smoke: :wasted::toimonster: :lol::lol:
it's like you can also possibly differentiate between thought and chi energy. not very easy to explain..

also i would say we are cosmic beings and maybe an example could be that you can see nature as cosmic too...
so i can tell of myself that i sometimes failed to be a good flower lol...:oops: but well i just smoked too much for some time and didn't have a very natural body feeling... however in principle i don't make mistakes to repeat them etc etc ... something like that lol.. :retard: :-o

i think food is one of the best things on the world... :D and i can tell you from my own experience: you know there is somethign wrong, when you can't enjoy food or good food anymore... :idea:

peace