Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Completely Awake

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Now, if I say this to most people they'll think I'm crazy. Here I feel far safer, so I have to ask, have you ever felt completely awake? I know it's vague, but I know adding any subjective modifiers/restrictors will pigeon-hole that feeling. So I ask, what was it like? How did you get there? And how long did it last?

For me, it's usually a few hours, 50/50% on high or sober at the time, and what's its like, is feeling time fade away, life having meaning without trying to explain it, and seeing a connection in everything.

Thoughts?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
when completely awake like now i think about stuff like time and why it goes "forward" obviously and if it also could go "reverse" like rewind, however i came to the conclusion that probably if it would go reverse we wouldn't notice, assuming we'd have to adapt to that other direction of timeflow or something like that and after a certain time take it for granted or having accepted this direction, we'd be like the wind swaying colorful leaves of a tree or like the shining rainbows reflecting thru the purity in transparent drops of distant times in a galaxy faraway of elemental atomic alliances, .. so as thinking about this is rather exertive in the waking state i ocasionally get into that phase of feeling amazingly awake and in the next second amazingly tired and vice versa... i think i felt completely awake on some occasions and it felt like being an arroyo lol, in spite of the fact that i probably never have been an arroyo; i bet arroyos carry the meaning of life in a metaphorical sense or at least it's essence, we're on the blue planet after all, aren't we???? also it (water) seems to have taught me that my conception of time is really limited and hence my understanding of it and i pondered water's understanding of time must be deep!! :p 8)

peace :weedman:

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Yes i felt very awake after three cups of ayahuasca.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
same for me, with 250µg lsd. it lasted at least a day. next few days were pretty awake too.

do you know the state in which you know just about everything? at least you believe so. it's weird. I had it once on 5g of mushies, but if I remember correctly I wasn't very awake.

OutThisLife

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2010
Awareness. I believe this is the goal for the majority of psychedelic `researchers`. You can become permanently aware; there's multiple words for it: nirvana, enlightenment, bliss, etc. The general assumption of nirvana is either a bad band or the idea of a personal heaven. I suppose the latter is true, but it's a bit more.

Getting there is easy, staying there is the journey.