Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

COMBOOOOOO!!!

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
What are the best combination concoctions you've had??
what goes well together??
what definately doesnt go well together??

i hippy flipped for the first time a couple of weeks ago, 1 hit of good E and 1 acid tab, mmmm that was a nice feeling but it was with a whole bunch of people so it was purely for entertainment purposes with very little intospection involved
but the sensation was wonderful, i'd definately like to try it again
i was worried about taking acid as the last few trips i had were downers but i gathered the nerves and it paid off

The craziest mix i've had didnt involve any psychedelics other than sticky green, it was (if memory serves) endless cones of weed and a few big fat blunts, a whole sheet of valium, half a sheet of dyloxene (dno about the spelling but no one told me it was slow release so i was fucked for the following 3 days) shared a bottle of bourbon with 2 mates that were there (no one else was drinking) umm a shit load of nitrous and a small amount of speed to keep buoyancy
needless to say i was wrecked
but that was long ago

What about yalls?

G

Invité
I'm gonna get hanged for this, but I had some extremely strong experiences by mixing alcohol and acid.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i've mixed alcohol and LSD twice, the first time was just a few drinks and the other time i had quite a bit to drink but the LSD seemed to totally overpower the alcohol which seemed to only throw me off balance
maybe it did more but i didnt notice

i once had some coke while on acid, the only time i ever had coke and again i hardly noticed anything other than the slight lift of my spirits and the weird feeling in my nasal passage lol

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
strongest concoction I've had was wattle leaf (don't know what species but desperate to find out), passion flower and mulliene. A cone of this stuff immediately after a cone of pot and my god I've never experienced visuals like it, truly amazing and only lasted about 20 minutes.

In terms of street drug cocktails as a young fella I once mixed lsd, speed and e - fun but these days I'd leave out the speed.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Tiax - Thanks for saying that, I love alcohol in the mix of psychodelics. Especially marijuana, sends the quality through the roof and I love it. I don't smoke ALOT or drink ALOT when I do it, but enough to feel both.

DMT after a night of drinking is fun... It kind of makes you run into it, rather than a cautious walk, just kind of sets you up to take anything and everything.

I really want to try mdma and acid / shrooms.

Itsscience - I've never heard of any of those. Is wattle the same as acacia? = Dmt/bufotenine? That sounds nice.

If I ever had the care-free nature of fear and loathing, I would really like to take MDMA, kratom, and mescaline. That would be nice. I think my favorite drug of all is kratom, just for it's peace.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have an acacia growing. It looked to be the best dmt in the bark, low in the leaves.

If you wikipedia acacia it has a list of the most potent varieties, and where the highest concentrations are (bark, root, leaves).

I like acacias! They are very pretty trees :)

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I've seen lots of conflicting reports of dmt percentages in accacia. According to my online research the strongest concentration is found in accacia podalyrafolia.

I love accacias too.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

ArthBH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2010
Weed and shrooms is like... golden. I sat for 2hrs, staring at horizon and watching the cartoons on my jeans whilst really stoned and on a fairly small dose of shrooms (about 2 1/2 grams). Weed just seems to boost shrooms massively. The visual effects were as if I was on about twice the dosage of shrooms.

Worst mix? Shrooms and alcohol, not cos I've had bad experiences, but just cos its crap. It sort of seems to make the trip less interesting and yet I never seem to feel the alcohol. A beer isn't a bad idea, but anymore than that is just shit.