Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Combining shrooms and DMT

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
After having a couple of nice n,n-DMT trips, it's once again time to experiment with this beautiful substance. :mrgreen:

Sunday the 3rd of June I have another mushroom trip planned with my wingman psychonaut MindAstronaut, and his younger brother, let's call him S. :wink: This will be S's first psychedelic experience so It will be a very special trip for all of us.

But...
The thing popped in my head to smoke the DMT in either the peak of my trip, or after the peak. I wasn't planning on taking a very heavy shroom dose (it will be the first time I combine these substances). I think I'll eat 10/12 gram Panaeolus cyanescens fresh.

I have read it somewhere that someone combined these before. I think I read it on this forum, but I can't seem to find the topic.
I don't think combining psilo with DMT will be harmfull, after all they are both tryptamines.
N,N-dimethyltryptamine (=DMT) and 4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-tryptamine (=Psilocyn) and 4-Phosphoryloxy-N,N-
dimethyl-tryptamine (=Psilocybin).

Now I was wondering if any of you guys and girls have experience with this combo? And what do you know about it, or is there any objective information about it online?

I'm looking forward to read your replies :)

Peace

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I believe Space wrote a report on this forum about doing it..
I know he had one of the most amazing experiences ever :) so u should give him a PM , he can tell you all about it :)

G

Invité
Yes I did smoke DMT on a peak (after 1 hour) of ingesting 7,5 grams of dried cubensis (in tea).

It is one of the most profound things you will ever experience.

Just the taste is more awfull when on shrooms, but during/after the experience you won't even remember the taste :)

It's weird to come back though, especially on a high dose (ofcourse your dose will be moderate), but when you're back you're still tripping your ass off, but not as heavilly then on the DMT, so this can produce a strange feeling.

All in all this is a cool thing to try.

I don't know if it's something for your friend though, since it's his first time.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Hahah no ofcourse we ain't gonna put my brother on the DMT in his first mushroom/trip, that can wait for a while :D

I was wondering after you come down from the dmt, if you would feel anything of the shrooms.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
MindAstronaut a dit:
I was wondering after you come down from the dmt, if you would feel anything of the shrooms.

I presume you still feel the shrooms.. The DMT leaves your system faster than the mushies, so after the DMT experience, you will still be tripping on psilo :).

Thanks for your reply Space, that was exactly what I needed to know. I will post a report after sunday. 8)

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Yeah but i wonder if you would notice the psilo after the Dmt trip
maybe you would only feel a slight shroom buzz after that.

But we will see on sunday.. :mrgreen:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
MindAstronaut a dit:

I think that will be the case. Ofcourse I don't know how you guys react to 10/12gr. fresh, but my experience is that i would -not- be tripping very hard (just smooth) on that kind of dosages. ;)

Good luck, and most of all: have fun! :)

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
MindAstronaut a dit:

I think that will be the case. Ofcourse I don't know how you guys react to 10/12gr. fresh, but my experience is that i would be tripping very hard (just smooth) on that kind of dosages.

Well it will be 10/12 gr. at max, it depends how I feel, but it won't be less than 8 gram :)

Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Good luck, and most of all: have fun! :)

Thanks, It'll be a blast :mrgreen:

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Good luck guys, seems like an interesting comination to me
Let me know how it went

G

Invité
MindAstronaut a dit:

Definitely, but it will seem a lot weaker.
Ofcourse that's because logically the DMT experience is far more strong and overwhelming then the mushroom exp. but it might be nice to smoke a joint when you're reasonably down from the DMT.
(reasonably down, because it's hard to know if you're fully down while still tripping on shrooms :))

Entheonaut a dit:
Thanks for your reply Space, that was exactly what I needed to know.
NP :wink::thumbsup:

*edit: WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, m'n 1500ste post!!! :partyman:

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
MindAstronaut a dit:

Definitely, but it will seem a lot weaker.
Ofcourse that's because logically the DMT experience is far more strong and overwhelming then the mushroom exp. but it might be nice to smoke a joint when you're reasonably down from the DMT.
(reasonably down, because it's hard to know if you're fully down while still tripping on shrooms :))

Ok, I will see how intact my soul will still be after this psychedelic knock-out, and then I'll light a joint for more enlightment :)

Space-Is-The-Place a dit:
*edit: WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, m'n 1500ste post!!! :partyman:

Congrats mate! I'm coming after you (ahem) :mrgreen: mhoaha :twisted:

G

Invité
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, m'n 1500ste post!!! :partyman:

Haha, I noticed this this morning, good thing I didn't missed it :D

Gratz m8, go for the 2000 !!! 8)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
when the dmt is gone....... try some salvia too..... is veeery beautiful experience!!!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
First of all, I'm ever so grateful to the person who made it all possible for us to smoke DMT. Thanks mate!! :wink: One day I will settle my debt with you, big-time :mrgreen:! I promise

It finally happend... I am still so amazed that I don't know where to start :roll:..

Everything went as planned sunday. The trip was perfect for all of us. I decided to eat just under 10 gram fresh Panaeolus cyanescens, wich was a nice dose, but it could have been more intense.

Then finally the moment arrived. I went outside with the sitter, and I loaded the dmt pipe like I never did before. I don't know the exact dose since we didn't weigh it.
We heated up the pipe, and I started inhaling. The smoke was very thick, and alot harsher on my throat than usual (more dmt and because I was still tripping). I took another hit containing the last bit of DMT... I almost coughed it out, but I was just able to keep it in. What happend next is absolutely the most complex experience to explain for me.

At first I got a very intense rushing sensation, wich kept on increasing in strength untill my complete body was weightless. I could move my arms without putting any energy into in.
I was also looking at a beautiful tree in front of me, wich started transforming into a living object, like a combination of a "fantasy-like-tree" and an Alex Grey painting, blended together into the most complex living creature I've ever seen.
At this point I closed my eyes, and I could still see the hallucination of the tree, but it started to transform very quickly into something totally unexplainable, and then it multiplied itself over and over again.
From here on there are no words to describe what I've been through.. All I can say it was one hell(or should I say "heaven") of a ride.
When I came down again, the shroom hallucinations looked like childs-play compared to what I had just seen.

This was definately the most intense trip I've ever had. When I think of it again, I'm starting to get tears in my eyes, it was so beautiful. 8)

If you are in the posession of DMT, I really recommend you to try this combo. It's like a perfect tryptamine-cocktail imo.

Thanks for reading my little story guys.

Peace & Love to you all! :weedman:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Man, your story makes me very eager to also try this combination. Did you ever had DMT before Shrooms? I recon so eh? Well, it sounds like a blast! But I'll stick with DMT first hehe.

Cheers and peace!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Man, your story makes me very eager to also try this combination. Did you ever had DMT before Shrooms? I recon so eh? Well, it sounds like a blast! But I'll stick with DMT first hehe.

Cheers and peace!

I've smoked DMT twice before combining it with shrooms. I bet you'll love it also, but there's no need to rush things offcourse. :)