Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Combining LSD and DXM ?

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Hi !
I just got my first acid blotter today.
Sick substance ! pretty much like LSA but without the feeling of body deformation.
Can LSD and DXM be combined ?
I don't want to waste a trip so I better ask.

phatass

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Août 2007
If its your first time doing acid no need to mix it with anything... if its good 'cid, you should be fine with a blotter.... i reccommend you start with a half and redose 2 hours after if needed.. but its up to you and if you have much experience with psychadelics in general (shrooms , K, 2C-x...), i've combined LSD with all these substances and had some pretty crazy experiences... never mixed with DXM coz its not really my favourite thing (especially Tuxium..beurk), but i can imagine it would intensifyy the psychadelic effects quite a lot

Also i hope you have someone to trip with.. a good friend or missus :wink:

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Thanks for answering the question.
By the way I'm not a pussy, I don't need a trip-sitter !

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Have a good one! :roll:

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
last night swim consumed several grams(around 5) of naphtha washed(and dried) MG seeds on an empty stomach. at T+3hr. swim took ~300mg dxm because they didnt feel much from the seeds, and the dxm greatly synergized with the lsa, and made swim have a much more pronounced trip!

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Shit, I've came to a definitive conclusion that drugs suck.
I was up to the point to drink my own vomit !

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
yeah, drugs suck. Let's close this forum and shut up.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I took 1g weed and 400mg more DXM.
Hahaha !
But still, drugs suck.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Horrigan a dit:

I think psychedelics don't like an arrogant approach... don' t understimate them, a sitter can be very important, especially on first times and experiments (you were about to drink your own vomit :roll: ... and can happen also worst things)

About this mix, no, never tried, but seem interesting to me.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Horrigan a dit:
Shit, I've came to a definitive conclusion that drugs suck.
I was up to the point to drink my own vomit !

Horrigan a dit:
I took 1g weed and 400mg more DXM.

that's the way to go,
if you're up to drinking your vomit, just take some more drugs
:roll:

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Good idea, but maybe not good too... LSD seems to kill DXM effects !
I have some dimenhydrinate and codeine, you think it would be great ?

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Well...
LSD and DXM don't combine at all !
LSD kills DXM effects and DXM hide LSD effects ! It sucks. Never do it.

botweiser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Jan 2009
ah, LSDXM
i dunno about you, but i've dropped both plenty of times in the past with good results. it's all about purity and timing. if you're extracting the dxm, for the love of god, don't go the kitchen chemistry route with the ziploc baggies and whatnot. if you have some equipment, use it.
if not, best of luck getting the naptha out; my friends let nature take its course by letting the bowl sit for a few days before evaporating off the rest with a hair dryer.
dxm comes in what a good friend of mine calls "phases" like the death phase, when you're coming up and you're lethargic, kinda slow, then speed phase, when you're brain kinda just clicks on and goes into overdrive.
the trick is in the timing. drop blot about an hour-hour and a half after you dose with the dex. the drugs do not counteract each other, trust me on that one. you could also have an issue with the acid being sub-par, or the dxm impure for that matter.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
They do, believe me, its like taking DXM with tricyclics like clomipramine but even worst because the interesting part of the psychological effets of DXM are killed as well. And DXM makes LSD effects ininteresting.

About extraction of DXM, I'm thinking about it. I'm using it in 20x20mg pills form, but they contain something that make me vomit almost everytime I take the full 400mg dose. I have no idea of what is it or if it can be removed. Other medicines don't do that but are always so disgusting that it does the same.

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
Horrigan a dit:

Not a trip sitter dude.. a friend to trip WITH... i didn't say u were pussy man

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
botweiser a dit:
ah, LSDXM
i dunno about you, but i've dropped both plenty of times in the past with good results. it's all about purity and timing. if you're extracting the dxm, for the love of god, don't go the kitchen chemistry route with the ziploc baggies and whatnot. if you have some equipment, use it.
if not, best of luck getting the naptha out; my friends let nature take its course by letting the bowl sit for a few days before evaporating off the rest with a hair dryer.
dxm comes in what a good friend of mine calls "phases" like the death phase, when you're coming up and you're lethargic, kinda slow, then speed phase, when you're brain kinda just clicks on and goes into overdrive.
the trick is in the timing. drop blot about an hour-hour and a half after you dose with the dex. the drugs do not counteract each other, trust me on that one. you could also have an issue with the acid being sub-par, or the dxm impure for that matter.

in france we have pure DXM pills so extraction is not an issue