Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Columbian Ayahuescero has been arrested!!

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I was shocked and outraged to find out last night that a Columbian Ayahuescero has been arrested on 'drugs possession' in America. I am trying to contact as many people as I can about this. PLEASE do the same. We all need to let these depraved fuckers know that they cannot get away with this utter injustice! Here is link: http://www.freetaitajuan.org/

" Help Free A Major Indigenous Leader Imprisoned in the U.S.
By: FreeTaita

On Tuesday, October 19, 2010 while en route to leading traditional Ayahuasca ceremonies in Oregon, indigenous Colombian healer Juan Agreda Chindoy was detained in the Houston International Airport. He was formally arrested by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) for possession of his traditional medicine Ayahuasca. He is now being charged as a federal criminal and is facing up to 20 years in federal prison. Taita Juan is certified by his community and by the Colombian ministry of health as a traditional healer. He is one of the few remaining indigenous spiritual leaders in the world that holds the ancestral medicinal knowledge of an ecosystem that is rapidly disappearing. Taita Juan is a father, a husband and a godfather to more than 20 children. With more than 3000 supporters from several countries in the world, his life and work have touched many."

PLEASe share this info with as many people as you can and ask them to. The only way to stop this utter injustice is us all tanding against it and showing support.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Thats so fucked up...

It's wrong on so many levels, but really, he can't expect to bring a schedule III drug into the US. The US does not recognize any ceremonies from outside its borders...

Fuck that's ridiculous... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>

akcom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2009
You're in America. You have to abide by American laws. If I'm a certified Rastafarian priest, does that mean it would be an outrageous injustice for them to arrest me at the airport with a kilo of weed? It's just logic.