Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cognititve dissonance

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Its the ability for one to pursue or complete tasks that the very self disagrees with. How we drink pop or smoke cigs and know they are bad for us;

[youtube]w45Pct9dVj0[/youtube]

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Short video, but man it's so true ;)

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Awesome.

I tried to find be whitty and find some cognitive dissonance within the video, but i just anxious waiting for the narriator to say ego(which came at the end). I also thought it got too political, i know its propganda for the OWS, but i dont really think that the government wants a police state. I guess that is is some cognitive dissonance, how can we have lassie faire big business with a big government police state. My guess is they would be have to be intertwinned, and thats a pretty bleak point for my first post post. But i will say for fair warning my opinion may have some cognitive dissonacen because i am in business school. :shock:

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
But i will say for fair warning my opinion may have some cognitive dissonacen because i am in business school. :shock:

Lol, well no worry mate we all suffer from a lot of cognitive dissonance.... :D

Btw welcome :)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you're in business school and browsing psychonaut.com... you're going to have one hell of a ride, my friend. :D