Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cocaine-Fueled Crop Circles Found

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Tuesday 26 June 2007

Standards slipping in crop circle design

In a scene that brings to mind those experiments with spiders on LSD and caffeine, this rather alarming squiggle is the result of a panic stricken, cocaine-fueled chase in Holland, in which a man tried to escape police in his father's car.

cropcircle.jpg

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=54522&in_page_id=2

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
THAT's FNUNY!! i like the concept tho:p

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Haha, bullseye! This news was classic yes!

Seriously, I think this is great way to let the world know the differences in drugs. And why psychedelics can't be compared with coke, speed, meth, heroin, nicotine and alcohol.

The pattern totally reflects what's going through the brain of a chronic coke mind. No symmetry or eye for patterns. :lol:

cropcircle.jpg

A thoughtful psychedelic brain will make a scale drawning first on math paper on scale. Then wait during the night, and put it in a circle design as well. With measuring, intelligence and well-balanced pratice.

avebury_graancirkel.jpg

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
In my humble opinon, a thoughtfull psychedelic mind would stay the fuck out of other people's cropfields :D

Very funny topic though :D

love/peace
HC

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
LOL

That's what I was thinking. A real head would just walk to the centre of the field, lie down between the corn, look at the sky for 4 hours, and then just walk away again, leaving no traces but those of his bare feet in the soil, and maybe a little bit of ash.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Y-UP! :D

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Nah, a REAL psychonaut would have stood in the centre of the feild naked thinking you WERE just another wheat stalk, untill the owner or the local authorities found u. Or at least thats what i would have done, lmao.

That, or burn the entire thing down while smoking too much :)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I'd go for the first one :wink:

Monocerotis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Fev 2007
Maybe i'm not hippie enough, but even on psychedelics I don't really want to "commune" with nature by standing naked in a field or taking of my shoes and walking barefoot. I do however like lying in the grass or being in the forest but that's more of a relaxing thing than a nature thing.

Maybe I'll change my mind after a couple more real trips but I don't really believe I will...

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
I have the same. I'm just too afraid of ticks and mosquito's and red ants, and the soles of my feet are not used to sharp objects, and I really like clean hands... Not much of a jungle man I am...

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
thanksun1.png

tssk, city people ;)

I like to walk barefoot, it's really like having an extra pair of eyes.
..but the thing is that most of the time it's not socially accepted to do so..

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
so? why listen to society? since when do they listen to us? :p every psychonaut to the streets for a bare foot revolution!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
ehr...not to ruin people's revolutionary interest but people walk barefoot all the times when it's not too cold around here :wink:
but hey
Vive la Revolution!

Monocerotis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Fev 2007
It's not that I don't do it because it's not socially acceptable. It's only that I don't like it. But I guess that not liking walking barefoot on the grass isn't really socially accepted in psychonaut circles :).

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
haha you are a funny we wern't judging people who don't walk barfeet :lol:

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
But I guess that not liking walking barefoot on the grass isn't really socially accepted in psychonaut circles .

No, it just makes you weird :)

so? why listen to society? since when do they listen to us? every psychonaut to the streets for a bare foot revolution!

hmm. I'd like that. I need 'society' at the moment though, in order to gain more power so that I can do whatever I want in a few years. Don't hit the hand that feeds you... stuff like that.. But I'm being too serious again..

Viva La Big.. urr.. BareFoot revolution !

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Cool image where did you find it? did you do it?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Yeah, I adapted the image from the Nintendo 'revolution' game forum with paintshop pro. I need it at work lately, but I suck at it. So I'm learning to use it with stuff I don't hate to do instead.