Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cocaïne + anti-biotics

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
went to the doctor, he prescripted anit-biotics for my cold.
but i planned to do coke today with a friend.
i haven't started taking the biotics yet. i want to know.. can it hurt to start taking the anitbiotics today and do coke this evening? if so i will wait till tomorrow to start with the treatment.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the cold is a virus so antibiotics wont effect it in any way. do you have a secondary infection, eg. bronchitis?

in relation to the cocaine it depends on the antibiotic. which one is it?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
sinusitis probably.

amoxicillinum
trihydricum = 1g

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you wont have any problems then. some A/Bs are very hard on the liver, thats not one of them. alcohol will interfere with its absorbtion if you drink but at the very start of a course its not such a big deal. id recomend you dont put the coke up your nose if you have sinus problems. rub it on your gums or inside your cheek. dont stick it up your bum - thats a good way to OD :wink:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i shouldn't have any trouble feeling the effects from it with this cold.
i've had sinusproblems for many years, and did coke numerous times so...
i also have a nosespray to clear the halls.
?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont want to critisise you Lion . I just want to say what i think .

A lot of drug takers get viruses because their bodily defenses are down because of taking to much drugs . To me one of the main things about taking drugs is control , for me its often the difference between use and abuse . Medicines shouldnt be mixed . "You" are your body and if one shits it full or over starins it one cant get the full pleasure from the drugs that one wants . Is it to hard to take a break and wait till the therapy is finished and then get high ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
theres not much worse than a sinus infection IMO
a couple of pseudoephedrine before you take the coke may stop your nose running as the coke wears off. maybe thats whats in your spray. coke is good for drying up your "snot" but after 3/4 hour your going to be running like a tap. snorting a couple of drops of water from time to time may help too

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
oké god, i'm not taking medication at the moment. i will wait with that untill tomorrow or even sunday.
i will do coke today, (i'm NOT an addict, i'm a recreational user) since my nose is open all day so far and i haven't taken the spray yet.i will try one line and see what it gives. if it's the effect i "desired".. i might do another one. maybe not either.
i'll see.
thanks for the tips

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I cant understand why people put things up their noses ? OK the first few lines of coke come on faster and you get a rush , but after that it just fucks your nose up . Why not try putting it in a bottle of strong clear alcohol , like vodka , and drinking sips of it . I think people would be surprised .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
^^ ive done that. i was surprised at how much i threw up and how little warning i got. my guts dont like coke.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
eating it in any form has made me sick a few times. my stomach just doesnt like it much. maybe its just the quantities of coke. i tend to really "go for it" sometimes. we were doing 1/4 - 1/2 oz of good coke between 3 over 2-3 days. my friend spent a house on coke. i was only eating it because we were in public and my nose was closed. at home i could lay on my back and pour it up my nose, opening it

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I know that . I used to have a divers nose clip so i could stand up and the coke wouldnt fall out . I also know about it fucking your stomach in large quantitys .

Ah !!! The good old days , i`ve been there to , one heart beat away from death making my way very slowly around the room shaking like a nudist on the north pole on my hands and knees with sweat dripping off my nose in second takt..........

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
for me it was realising i was on a motorbike at 105mph and wondering how i got there, and what happens next

its a funny drug

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
what about antibiotics and shrooms? Don't think it to be a problem. The antibiotics are against the tonsillitis.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
And you talk to me about DMSO and tea tree oil nerve damage...

Right.

I don't think there would be a problem there Restin, but better safe than sorry. Might just make you trip feel strange :S