Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cigarette

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
2 joints contain as much tar as 5 cigarettes, but what the hell,
you don't get stoned from cigarettes, so why waste your lungs

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Let me state that I feel that all psychedelic users that smoke, are not right in their mind (including me).

Yeah, cigarettes are like "crack light" ;)
You smoke them for the one little kick of serotonine in your brain. It is like 1 second or less but you're getting hooked on it...
Normally, you don't feel the short euphoric kick from a cigarette strong enough to realize it (but your brain does...that's where the satisfaction comes from) however you can make it stronger and then clearly feel it: Take a bong, fill it with cigarette tobacco only and smoke it - while you're still breathing in you'll feel a short wave of euphoria, about a second long. That's it. That's why smokers smoke cigarettes (including myself). Sad but true...

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
im going to smoke a ciggarette now, thanks fags! just kidding, stupid girl bought me camel turkish jade menthols, and i said american spirit blues, but noo, cant argue for 2$ a pack though. brb.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I usually get some milk after somking a joint. I love milk over all :D

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Marc,

how do you roll pure mj joints ?
how did you stop smoking cigarets ?