Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Catmint with Weed

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
A friend of mine is using Catmint combined with Weed. He smokes it in a joint but haven't talked with him any longer because he had to leave...

Anyone has some experiences or something to say about this combination?

Kitiem3000

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mar 2005
I thought Catming was a bit of a dissappointment. Actually, it was just a dissappointment, smoked it at first, and then I made a tea out of it but I didn't noticed anything.

My cats like it though, and it's fun seeing them high.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I've tried it as tea, smoked it and also smoked it with cannabis. I have to say that I really didn't notice any actual effects. Altough this was several years ago and haven't tried it recently.

I remember reading from some source that catmint has somewhat the same effect on cat's brains as the cannabis has on humans. But it seems that if there are any effects on humans, they are really subtle.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Then Catmint won't be chosen ;)

Well I got a bit of a problem... My cousin is coming in a week or 2 and we want to try something else then weed... But he's totally against shrooms or Salvia or something like that... So we would like something subtle... That we could smoke and/or combine with weed...

Any suggestions...

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Maybe this is a good combo:
Kanna + Cannabis (+ alcohol not sure of this though)

http://www.*******.nl/product1_2_6_sceletium_tortuosum_kanna.html

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
passionflower might also add a little extra flavor (smoked or as tea)

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Yeah that might be a good idea :) We do want to be able to smoke it (Kanna can be smoked but I think I'll sniff it though)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Well I got a bit of a problem... My cousin is coming in a week or 2 and we want to try something else then weed... But he's totally against shrooms or Salvia or something like that... So we would like something subtle... That we could smoke and/or combine with weed...

How about Leonotis Leonurus (Wild Dagga)? Haven't tried it myself yet (the packet should be arriving in the beginning of the next week) but for what I've been reading that might be a good option. That is, if you are able to get it in time. 2 weeks would give you enough time to order it from *******.

http://www.*******.net/product1_6_0_leonotis_leonurus.html

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I havent ever gotten a real effect on wild dagga. but perhaps you can find some sinichuichi (heimia salicifolia) somme were? I get a great effect on that plant whitout cannabis. and I've heard stories that it works better whit cannabis.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
the Wild Dagga looks nice :)

Skoeip you got a link with some information about that stuff? Is it legal in Holland? So I can buy it on azurius or a smartshop???

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Wild dagga you can buy at ******* I believe. here's a link for info on wild dagga:

Erowid - wild dagga

and this one is for sinichuichi:

erowid - sinichuichi

I cant tell you were you can buy sinchuichi becaus I may not name an other online smartshop on this forum. and last time I looked it up, ******* didnt sell it. but yust search with google and you will find it.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
thnx man :) But so they do sell that at smartshops???

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Yes they sell it at some smartshops, but you have to search a bit for the stuff, sometimes you can find the herbs at local herb dealers.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Ok then I'll check it out then :truce: