Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis to combine with?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Are there any nice things to combine with Cannabis?
Preferably something which stops the Cannabis making me lazy.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
shrooms, lsd and the other major psychedelics...

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I find Cannabis mixes well with just about everything from liqour, to shrooms, to blow.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Djones a dit:

smoke no cigarettes for a whole day, and at night, smoke some pure weed :mrgreen:

or stop being lazy, when i used to smoke i was more lazy sober than stoned. When i was stoned i would have great ideas, clean my living room, wash the dishes, go shopping, draw, make music,...

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
You're right. Weed and tobacco together produce quite different effects than just weed.

G

Invité
the strain of the weed is crucial to determine the effects...lazyness, paranoia, unrestlessness...
like meduzz said, you can have amazing ideas after smoking, so don't waste them...write, draw, play or go do something that you like. the cannabis stone is pretty interactive :)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I find that really good weed makes ALL the difference in being 'stuck' and being active. If I smoke some swag all I feel like doing is kicking back in my recliner and munchin anything I can get my hands on.
When I smoke some goooooooood ass weed I find that I feel like getting up and doing stuff. But if you want something to get you goin I find that Coke goes real nice with weed, I suggest taking it orally though. I find that way you don't have a bad come down, and you don't just fiend for more.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Meduzz a dit:
Djones a dit:

smoke no cigarettes for a whole day, and at night, smoke some pure weed :mrgreen:

or stop being lazy, when i used to smoke i was more lazy sober than stoned. When i was stoned i would have great ideas, clean my living room, wash the dishes, go shopping, draw, make music,...

I don't smoke cigarettes and tobacco.
I always smoke pure weed from, with my bong.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
JustinNed a dit:
I find that really good weed makes ALL the difference in being 'stuck' and being active. If I smoke some swag all I feel like doing is kicking back in my recliner and munchin anything I can get my hands on.
When I smoke some goooooooood ass weed I find that I feel like getting up and doing stuff. But if you want something to get you goin I find that Coke goes real nice with weed, I suggest taking it orally though. I find that way you don't have a bad come down, and you don't just fiend for more.

Does the effects of coke last longer when taken orally?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
don't waste weed combining it with coke, they have contrary effects (like weed + nicotin, but even stronger)

and if you don't like the effects of weed....

...don't do weed 8)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
MDMA + weed = ECSTATIC!!!! ;)

Really the best combination with cannabis in my opinion

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
that's true, it makes the mdma more trippy and weird, but the taste of a joint on mdma... HMMMMM :tonqe:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Does the effects of coke last longer when taken orally?

More or less, I find it's just a better high in general, it's been quite a while since I've been on my powdered drug binges ;) But I highly recommend it to anyone interested in Cocaine, just remember cocaine in your mouth fill fuck up your teeth/gums.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Meduzz a dit:
don't waste weed combining it with coke, they have contrary effects (like weed + nicotin, but even stronger)

and if you don't like the effects of weed....

...don't do weed 8)

I get kind of a euphoric feeling when mixing the 2 substances myself. I always had incredibly pure Coke and some top of the line Cannabis. I would eat a big meal, dip my finger in the bag, rub on gums, teeth, tongue, and repeat. From there you just rip about a gram of weed out of a nice water bong and lay back and watch a good movie or something. I think the trick is not doing TO much Coke, but I find they an be a REALLY good mixture. Good luck with your combinations.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I agree, coke and weed produces a more gentle effect and less ego sized coke effect than merely coke. It also gave me less irritated side effects such as sweaty hands, briefness and experienced more keenness also. I'm always just taking dots on a key though.

Shrooms, MDMA are also doing it fine. Speed or GHB combined has no substantial contribution, apart from eventual more confusion.

Btw, don't ever combine weed with mescaline.

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
It may not be an intense drug, but I recommend combining weed with ginseng. It gives you energy but doesn't make you stressed out, like caffeine. The psychedelic effect of weed really comes forward in this combination imo. I have had stronger trips than 3 grams of mushrooms with ginseng and just one joint.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Djones a dit:
Are there any nice things to combine with Cannabis?

Work.

If you go to work high a couple of times, you probably stop associating cannabis with not doing a thing.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anyone getting fired because of this advice.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
gammagoblin a dit:
It may not be an intense drug, but I recommend combining weed with ginseng. It gives you energy but doesn't make you stressed out, like caffeine. The psychedelic effect of weed really comes forward in this combination imo. I have had stronger trips than 3 grams of mushrooms with ginseng and just one joint.

That's interesting, how much ginseng did you take?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
This summer I used to very often go biking while stoned and not some smooth biking I was going hardcore and after a while I always felt energysed when I smoked and had much better cardio and endurance when stoned oO

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
I agree with forkbender well maybe not going to work it depends on your occupation we dont want any nuclear physicists going to work baked as cakes and not remembering how to reverse a core meltdown or something but even little things around the house if you smoke a bowl before you have to go out to do laundry or fix up your shed or whatever itll help register in your brain that just because youre high doesnt mean you have to sit around watching clone high

I believe in marijuana as an enhancer and not only does it enhance chillin on the couch with a bean burrito it's also a great enhancer for doing chores, work, making dinner whatever lol