Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis Tea?

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
If I were to fill a tea bag with 2-3g of cannabis, would steeping it in hot water be enough to feel the effects? Has anyone had any experience with this? :?:

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
No. You need some fat. grind up your weed to powder, and put it in some hot 40% cream. Wait 15-20 minutes then drink. That should be effective. Drink the cannabis too. It tastes really good.

J-Factor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Avr 2009
That's funny, I just finished watching Grandma's Boy and in the movie his grandma finds his weed and thinks its for tea and makes tea with it. Her and her other two old lady friends get high off of it, I wasn't sure that you could actually do it haha. That's crazy.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Nice. I'm going to try it.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
its a waste. you could simmer some in full fat milk and use that in tea or coffee etc

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Isn't that what I suggested? (40% cream would be even more effective than milk, more fat! :p)

Only water is indeed a waste.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
ganga coffee. going to have to try that sometime. sounds like a good way to start a lazy sunday

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
st.bot.32 a dit:
ganga coffee. going to have to try that sometime. sounds like a good way to start a lazy sunday

That sounds better than cannabis tea. I'm going to try some coffee.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would just use milk. I used to do this quite a bit. Home milk works just find. You only need a gram also. Grind up a gram of high quality bud, add a cup of milk and a cup of water to a pot, and simmer it for 45 minutes. The longer the better. Also make sure that you always have some content of water in the pot because the milk will burn and it will destroy everything. Best of luck!!

peace & love

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
According to wiki THC's solubility in water is 2.8g/L at 23°C.

Is it wrong? The reference is a dead link for me.

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
mm a cup of cannabis cocoa made with cream sounds a dream ( i tried with blended bud in gin recently :shock: n it tasted awful haha)