Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cannabis outdoor

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i m growing the purple power seeds given by mr cactus , and i plan to hide clones outside in a few month ,
did someone ever growed weed in the wild at +- 50 degrees north ? if so can you please post your experience , including the problems and the results you had ? thet would be fine

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I learned that you must give them as much light as absolutely possible.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i ve grown indoor before and i know how to make buds , but i am axious about the final results, will i have 100 grs per plant or 3 joints per plant ; good or weak stuff ? so i wanted to know if anyone had good results with a climate like the belgian one( northern france, germany , england , holland ...)

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
I've grown my own marijuana last summer, the quality was low.
I know you have to give them very much sunlight.
I heard story's that the weed grows stronger if you give it mineralwater and an expert in growing marijuana for coffeeshops here in the netherlands told me if you take the head of a death fish and let it stay in water for a week you have very good food for the plants, similair to what you can buy in the dutch growshops.
Has anyone experience with the story i just told ?

Drug_Z is ArT -..-

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hellooo!Well,i think you'll do just fine with the purple power seeds in belgium's climate,just give them a lot of light and space,they are very good quality seeds.