Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis or Hashish??

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I was wondering wich preference most people have here... if u have one offcourse

Personally the first few years i have only smoked weed out of economicall reasons, in the understanding that hashish is just "softer" untill te day i smoked some really good quality pure hashish.... never stopped since..

Now I have heard that most of the best quality hashish u can buy here in the coffeeshop in the netherlands, is already considered 3rd grade by the "makers in marocco"(as u can see in the movie hasisch) The best grade is a kind of powder.

Now who have been so lucky to smoke some real first grade hashish? I am curious how often this floats around and how the high is like...

I just cannot choose, i just switch everytime i fill my pipe, it gives accent on both the high from the hash and the stonedness from the weed, amplifies both strengths

Any cannabists around :D?

please tell your views

wake n bake all the week :p

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Cannabist reporting in.

I prefer cannabis because I mainly smoke joints and hash in a joint is an even larger sin than cannabis is.
I love anything that says ......haze Amnesiahaze is one of the finest weed you can find in my home town and yes I'm in love whit it. But I don't always smoke haze cause 12euro for a gram is quite expansive if you ask me and the tolerance level goes sky high when on haze only.

About the hash quality, its definitly hard to find good hash and not paying 35 euro a gram. In 'Dampkring' in Amsterdam they sell waterhash for this price and for 35 euro you could also buy something else to smoke :twisted:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I prefer smoking the herb because I get a complete high and it's healthier (since all hashish here is always cut with you-never-know-what).

I have had the chance to smoke some pure high quality hashish, and loved it, although I still prefer some good quality exterior weed.

P.S.: Good quality cannabis (quality isn't proportionnal with THC content) doesn't make you too stoned, no matter the amount you smoke.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I tend to switch it up. When I haven't had hash in a while, I forget how nice it can be for a change. Then after smoking hash for a little while, going back to the grass is almost like smoking it for the first time.. Sometimes I like to mix hash and weed into a nice epic joint just for me :) Also I like oral consumption of hash from time to time

P.S.: Good quality cannabis (quality isn't proportionnal with THC content) doesn't make you too stoned, no matter the amount you smoke.

Somewhat agreed.. For me the measure of quality is that it can get me into a mild/moderate hallucinatory state without physical burnout or mental fatigue. Good, strong outdoor typically leans this way.. Some kinds of weed certainly do not.. too much body load and/or too much smoking required

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
It all depends on the methode of intake :)
When I used to smoke joints with tobacco I always used weed, mostly because you need less weed than hash to make a joint of the same size :roll: .. so when I had enough hash, I'd choose a strong hash joint over weed anytime.
Now I use a vaporizer though, and I always use weed with it. I tried hash once, but it melts onto the filling chamber and imo tastes like crap (the taste could have been due to bad quality hash though..). When i'm not at home or outdoors I smoke hash in a pipe, as it just tastes way better than weed, and it gives a more pleasant effect imo.
When eating, i always use hash.

I might have tried this 1st grade hash. A coffeeshop, here in the Hague, used to sell a hash called H2O, which is a powder pressed together, and it's ridiculously strong (and expensive; around 40eu/gram if I remember right). Now they sell something called 'mild H2O' I haven't tried it yet, I don't trust it xD. Luckily I occasionally have some free homemade 'H2O' that I collect with my grinder :) The high is more like orally administered hash or weed as far as I remember.. I haven't tried it in a loong time.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thanks for the reminder. I've got a piece of hash here that someone gave me a while ago, but I never tried it, because I'm so accustomed to using the vaporizer, which is for weed only. But I'll smoke some of that hash in my bong later tonight.

I had some Amnesia too last week. It's nice! In general I prefer cannabis. I think I smoked hash about five times in my life.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Mescaline... U should checkout coffeeshop sympathy, the hia hassish, its the best i have seen in the hague. I live there too.....achter de duinen 8)

Caduceus, only 5 times...?:D u are missing out , keep in mind that the standard hash is comparable with thai in quality

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
hash REALLY varies in quality doesn't it. it can take a while to find a good source of weed, but finding good hash is another thing altogether. the hash i can find these days is acceptable.. but I lucked out and had really good hash a couple years ago. incredibly clean.. very much like smoking really strong high quality outdoor grass. munching like .2 grams of that stuff, when I closed my eyes I was flying through hyperspace..

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
LOL, immediately faced with the same old problems: can't find a lighter, no pipe screens... Found them though. Here we go... 6! :weedman:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
happy toking :weedman:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Personally I prefer a little bit of hash to go with some marijuana. The problem with hash is that if you smoke it regularly your tolerance will shoot up unbelievably fast not to mention it's easy to over dose on high quality hash and get a horrible migraine.
So I'm gonna have to say +1 for Cannabis. :p

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Well technically hash is all the good bits (The THC glands) collected off the plant matter, The grades of hash depend on the grade of sieve used to seperate the thc glands and plant matter.

In marocco they use 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 as sieve sizes, Bubble bags use a 0.? something rate I think but it works an a different method of extraction. Marroco use dry sieve extraction, THC beat and sieved from alot of plants then pressed into bars 100g - 200g usually they also make carramellos which come in 5g amounts roughly and are extremely oily bits of extremely rare stuff :D

The bubble bags are an ice extraction method, The plant matter frozen then put into freezing water and mashed about so the thc gland fall to the bottom and the plant matter float. The bag then sieves meaning certain grades fall thru into the bottom giving you the finer and broader glands. When dried out its usually a softish hash, the finer glands being the stronger.

In afghanistan they do dry sieve then add small amounts of water or tea and press it into kilo slabs usually, The quality usually goes by the stamp containing the name of the province it came from, Mazar-I-Shariff being the best :D

In holland, They make nederhash. Which is normally bubble hash or dry sieve done in a tumbling mechanism and then the weed sold on in the shops to the unsuspecting public while the thc glands are pressed into bars with great pressure and some times a small amount of heat and sold in the shops at top dollar.

The best you can possibly get tho is Butane extracted Honey oil from skunk. Its probably 99.7% THC when extracted properly and packs when hell of a punch at a match heads size on a bong of weed or a joint :D

Happy hunting :lol:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Any time mate :D