Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis and N2O: Acceleration to Zero Point Unity

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Warning: I make a case out of what I've come to understand. I've lived my life as a test, and I never realised it until know. I sit on information that could make you high by talking about it. It sounds wicked right? So of you laugh now and think Im stupid, don't read more, cause it gets worse, alot worse ;). This is my life curse: :)

Also, this is only my thoughts and my perspective and my truth. Please don't attack my thoughts, actions or view on life. Accept me as I accept you.

I've just spent a day in the madness of doing alot of N2O and some cannabis. The background to this is that I've under LSD, N20 and cannabis came to some very cool solutions and in my ordinary life - where I don't use drugs (people don't know I do drugs, not all of the people I know) - I've done all that I can to find the TRUTH to life. And this is throu information such as understanding string theory, relativity, quantum mechanics, law of attraction, parts of law of one, alot of conspiracy stories, alot of mediums and etc, alot of reasearch on the afterlife, and everything that I've read have I and continue to question it to see it objective.

So, I've lived in life as a stoner during my own time and as a stoner Im a late night worker that's been tryin' to figure out what life is and why I am here, why am I aware? At first I started to realise throu the programmin' that I've done myself (such as php), that our body and brain seems alot like something that could be coded.

I started smokin' cannabis when I was 18 and did study it for 5 years while intoxicating myself maybe 1-4times per month. I was really afraid of all propaganda against it... And this time proved for me to be proof of how objective I am, cause I lay awake sometimes thinkin' on if its really ok to be smokin' and to be high. And my conclusion is that as long as it is something positive and that I gain intellect and don't fuck up my life, I can be as high as I want! :) And Im sittin' on alot of information that easily could make me rich (and will), but only for a small time during the time we all start to wake up to the truth! Which we will do :)

After I had studied cannabis and its history I started to unveil alot of secrets that was kept from us ordinary people. I learned about 9/11 for example, and I learned that all that I know could be a lie - and that was for me an epiphany, amonst several more to come. And I've based everything that I know on information from a view where I've questioned everything - is it true? is it false?

I've almost gone "wacko" sometimes (ego death), and this after I read a book that afterlife does exist - so I thought; What do I have to fear? Nothing? I am fearless, I mean, sooner or later I'll live in a beatuiful world that is so amazing you can't even believe it. But until then, I might aswell go crazy - what do I have to loose? If my life is only in my brain and if I die when I die, then whops, but if not; What do I have to loose to really find the meaning of life?

And to find the meaning of life you must find information that can tell you what life is. And its important that you understand that everything is what you believe it is.

To my experience from today, and I can still feel that I've been energized, I should be tired but have instead a little migraine, and that could be because of my epiphany. But I don't know, I seem to get migraine when I have life-transforming epiphanys and have during the latest weeks been reading alot about 2012..

So, to my day, there are 2 aspects too what I've witnessed on N2O and Cannabis.

First, I got a wild idea, so wild I can't believe it but yet its so true: We're all just a piece of code. We are matrix and we are a consioussness that is everything. This could be true, and this could only be in my head. The only truth is your truth, and only you can find your truth - this was my truth.

And then when I started to think that way I started to realise I had to convince myself (my brain, the guy who I am behind my avatar on this forum) and the more I looked into information the more I realised that shit, I am right.. I am right, I am just a piece of code and I know EVERYTHING, cause I AM EVERYTHING!

But how can I prove this, I mean, I don't want to get an ephipany that sends my body dead to the floor in "this reality".. But something is happening, we're starting to realise that something big is happpening, and that is that we all are waking up to different consioussness and that we will all be living in peace in a world with only POSITIVITY. We live today in a DUALITY where POSITIVE and NEGATIVE are on the same "level", but in our next evolution we will live on either a positive level or a negative level. I do assume that it all comes down to a choosen consioussness from our part - of who we want to be.

And I do believe its fun to be 'you' - maybe I should say ego? - to be yourself cause then you can form you into what you want to be, and that makes it so some alot of people believe in that we all are separated in mind - and not the same - but we are the same!

I did during the day realise that I was a programmed code of how a drug is working. And I realised that everything is coming togheter into a zero point, and this is probably 2012. I felt that I was myself - the programmer - and that it was all going to change, the code I was was going to go to a zero point and after that it becomes what it want's to be. I felt that this had too do with 2012.

Now that I sit here after this I start to think if I can just escape this reality and just chill, but what I do understand is that I must understand how important it is to know it all. Because with knowing comes alot of responsibilty and the notion that free will is a must. And that my counterpart can only be what is against free will, even if its a small thing.

All that is against free will is a form of negative energy, and vice versa.

The cool and intresting stuff on Nitrous Oxide and Cannabis (hehe, there's more) is that when my friend came here. I told him that I knew everything and that I could prove it. I told him to ask me something, I would be able to answer this, and it would be no problem. He never during the whole day we were togheter asked me a question that could make him believe in what I'm talkin' about.

It was literally a fight between the devil saying: Nothing is connected, and God saying: We're all connected.

While on Nitrous Oxide and Cannabis simultaneously we booth experience telepathy, he said while we where out walking amongst clouds (I remember seeing something rainbow-like) that he needed to take a piss. And at this moment we booth sat quiet and never talked. When he said to me in my head "I need to take a piss" I stood up, cause I thought it was me first that needed to take a piss... I started to come down and realised we never opened our mouths and then I said (in swedish): "Shit, we're all the same! And we just talked about it in our heads! You need to take a piss and you told it to me in our heads right?" He looked a little chocked at me: "Yees".. And then he went to take a leak. (This was the third time total that we've succesfully sent information to eachothers brain, we've done it with colors on two other occastions).

Now I realised that he and I where experiencing whatever we wanted to experience - we we're inside Matrix and that's how we could walk togheter in another world while trippin on n2o. So I came up with the idea that if he got wasted first I could find him in his fantasy when I got wasted.

The coolest part was when I turned into a lizard (The Singer from The Doors was a lizardking in another dimension while on LSD) and I was really a lizard. I felt like one and I moved like one. He turned into one aswell, and as soon as I thought or mentioned that we're all one and that's why we can experience this!!! He turned away and I couldn't contact him, and my conclusion: A possession because of fears. And with possession I mean that it could be whatever your fantasy makes of it. He couldn't on a deep level believe we all really where one, and all proof that I tried to bring to him was discarded.

And this brings me to the ALL is NEGATIVE and POSITIVE, his fears are negative cause fear is a negative feeling. And when he gets afraid that "shit everything is ONE!" he shuns out the truth and the negative grabs a hold on him - and this could be a possession if you believe that EVERYTHING is just a MIND and that this MIND is based on free will at ALL TIMES. Since we could throu telepathy talk with eachother I now also realised that all my thoughts in my head was recieved by him and he then tried to fool me like he really was the devil. But I too felt like the devil, and I must be him since all is one :). Just like we all are everything, you are me and I am you, but what we are is Infinte Awareness that experience life from a viewpoint that everything is separated - and that's the point. How could we otherwise experience our creation? :)

Our brains are here to stop us from recieveing too much information, without our brains this world wouldn't exist and when you enter a psychosis your mind probably gets trapped "out there" and is lost. There's stories from the afterlife of people working as people rescuing trapped conscioussness..

And the fun thing now, the reason that I even understand this - is that we're fighting a war for our minds. My mind is free, and I don't need drugs to be free.. But since the otherside, the evil side, do everything to fool me into not believin' that we all are one, they poison me with flour and aspartame for example.. And other addictions that are unhealthy to my earthbound body and mind. That's why we got war and famine, cause we're to fooled to understand we don't have to have problems. Problems only exist as long as we choose for them to exist. But you can't cheat your way to enlightment, it comes with responsibility and understanding (information). Or by knowing (meditation).

I found out some days ago that flour could affect your 3rd eye becuase your 3rd eye contains water. It damages this source of water - hence turns of your 3rd eye (had too do with kalcium, but I could be wrong). And then you got a triple 6 in your forhead (when your 3rd eye is off). The symbolism covers what Im saying and its all thanks to all information and experiences that I've had during my time here on planet earth. Even if flour has nothing to do with the 3rd eye, I can easily tell you that Carl Sagan was right when he said that the insights you get when you're stoned - are real insights!

One thing I did while me and my friend was high on n2o was too see how sure I was one the things I said, I said to my friend "we ARE all one" and it was with such confidence I couldn't be wrong. I invited him all the time to disprove me and he couldn't, he was "out there" spacing around tryin' to fight his own fears. Sometimes it seemed entities entered and left his body, and I felt this experience the first time I did n2o on cannabis earlier this year, which was the 2nd time ever. From that experience and my first I realised that n2o makes you become your fantasy, or what you're thinkin' about. So I have experienced being god and being the devil - and even if its my fantasy, it was an ephiphany.

Another intresting story I heard, was that of a guy that from an LSD trip saw and built a circuit board, he also tested it in his trip. When he came back he tried it, sadly the story didn't tell if it worked in "real-life" for him. The fun thing though is that me and my friend discussed this. And after we had been lizards (2times) he started to not be able to be a lizard again. It was like he almost believed that we were one and could do anything! But he wasn't ready and that's because he was afraid. And at a point I knew why, I told him "hey I know why you're afraid, just ask me and I tell you". He never asked me a specific question, and when he did I started to come down and realise that he must solve his own problems before he can see the Matrix. But he learned alot and started to stop thinking of doing drugs just to "have fun" or escape reality, when they sometimes can take you close to it. Its just that, you must understand what you're doing and to be responsible at all times! Still its free will and when you don't violate free will you're all clear. That's why the light side never can die :).

I've grown and I've faced my fears, and I've been evolving inside, so I can blossom and come clear on this forum on what I've come to understand - cause there has to be people out there like me :) I want to know what the plans are to wake "us" up. I mean before I really got this far I've been learning how to overthrow the goverment by their own evil scheme. And when I learned to be fearless but smart/intelligent, I started to understand that "they" - thoose that says we're separate and that manipulate us - never can stop me or give me a good reason for why I would be wrong with my arguments. I don't want to argue what I know, cause its only what I know, and I can't say what I know is the truth. If I say that, its because its my truth. You choose your truth, and that's why I don't argue. You always have your own free will to follow your own beliefs!

I've also faced sometimes that its possible for me while on heavy mind altering drugs such as LSD, to leave this body and be somewhere else. But I've never really stepped out, only onetime on Salvia. Then I was nowhere and in another dimension. I just was, and I was so sure that it was another dimension, and that theese did exist, but back in thoose days I didn't have the information about what I know today. So it was a just a trip but that left me thinkin' bout life and what's behind it. So I wonder what happens to me on salvia if I do it today? Cannabis and N20 are my favorites so far, and LSD I did to test to see if multiple realities really can exist.. I got some weird reactions on that and proof for me that multiple realities do exist. I couldn't tell reality apart from reality and it was a mess, but I knew it was all going to be ok, and it is ok :). I came down from LSD booth times I tried it with tears and with vibrations all over my body and a feeling that everything is beatuiful and everything will be ok :). I will not try LSD again, just because I don't believe in drugs to escape this reality, this is THE reality I want to be living in :). I only smoke cannabis to stay in touch withmyself and to struggle against the pain forced from Babylon onto my mind and body. But I know that one day I won't need to smoke cannabis, and that day could be anyday - but Im a stoner and maybe cannabis is my elixir? Well, its free will, so I guess I create whatever it is for me, time will tell.. A year ago I would've thought I've gone crazy, so I guess there's a reason I write about this in such detail now. I could bring in alot of other things such as Law of Attraction and synchronizity that have helped me see that I do have more power over life than I thought, also that life has control of me. Universe seem to line up things and this only makes it easier for me to understand that we all really are one. Its one thing to say it, and one thing to know it.

I started writing this with migraine, but I've smoked more grass, and I've come to sense with what I've experienced, and my migraine is not as intense. Have I further calmed my brain? Did it "reprogram"? What is migraine really? How come I only get it thinkin' of lifes deep mysteries, and when Im "waking" up to Infinite Awareness? I have stopped with all medecine that's not herbal, so cannabis have really helped me find a way to be myself as the avatar I choose to experience in life.

A very good question my friend asked me, which didn't prove to him that we all are one, was when he asked me: "Ok, what is the best and most coolest drug to take". I said "Your Brain!" and I was away on n2o and I felt so sure that its your brain of course, and all he wanted to do was escape reality, I wanted to understand it. And the brain is the most awesome tool we got, and we can influence it with drugs, it can also create its own drugs. I would like to say that life sort of is an addiction.. Guess it needs more explanation than that, but I'll try to keep it not too long, so I'll skip it. :)

I would like to come to the conclusion that consioussness is just programmed. And it all strings from information. That's why 2012 is so cool, cause you could be cosmos if you like. But you could also create your own little reality world with your friends, but also we will be one and understand that we all are one. And then we can live in a world that is awesome. So awesome I can't imagine it fully, but I can understand this: When Im peaking on N2O and Cannabis - at that moment Im IT ALL. I am the Consioussness then, but only after how I express it. Cause I am an expression of myself, just like you are.

And we are here to express ourselves and live our lives. I've kinda not lived my life like ordinary people do, cause ordinary people don't contemplate theese things and they don't say its all a coded string :).

The trick that the devil pulled was to make you believe he didn't exist. Of course he does, he's the negative, and the expressions of it. And we all mix with our expressions, like fear, hate, anger, sadness, anxiety are negative and happiness, curiousity, love, understanding are positive. We are the mix of all this, and therefore we all are unique and different but still the same at the source.

And theese expressions are what we are. We are just an expression of a way to experience life. And my expression is pretty daamn sneaky I understand know. I'm forced to split personality cause I've been doing work as a stoner disguised as a normal middle class everyday Joe :). So I got the best of two words for my expression. I have since a kid always had the feeling that I shouldn't do whatever everyone else do, so I've kinda walked my own yellowbrick road learning from mine and others mistakes. I've also learned from all and been objective about what I keep as truth. And if Im wrong, Im very fast to admit it and change my point of view.

You can't be my expression, cause then you and I would be the same. So what happens is that we wake up to our own expression and that we all are one. I wonder if laziness is negative or positive, I do believe it mixes a little of booth, and that's what we always do. We balance, we are YING and YANG.

That's why we can be everything and still be humans on this planet, in this moment. The moment is just an illusion, and does it matter? Nah :) I live with my brain 'til I get tired of it.

Peace and love and alot of light !!

NOTE. I did write this on the night after that mad mad day, and I realised I couldn't post until I had read it, so I did it the day after (today). I was awake and energized the whole night, and I feel high today, but know I have more to learn, and I have to continue to fight the system with all plans I have. Also for all of thoose that think Im a lunatic and madman, or that I got a psychosis. I'm fine, no need to worry about me, care about yourself instead and care about your life and your friends and family. Never forget that love is what we all need and by love I mean acceptance and understanding. Respect everyone and their opinions, that's why I don't argue cause I accept your opinion - even if I don't agree.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Long post man!
The true test of sanity is to accept that were all already insane.
I read this before going to sleep, so I’ll get back to it with a reply tomorrow.

You and I should talk, send me a PM.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Hi Enivid, thanks for sharing this experience, it's hard to talk about it, I know that beacause I experienced the same.
You're not psychotic :p

I smoked cannabis, but not for fun, I can't really say I have fun on cannabis, I can't relax with that drug, I don't know why... but I rapidly noticed it was a very powerful "booster" concerning philosophical thoughts, so I used it for that purpose.
I recognized a lot I experienced in what you experienced.

Duality/non-duality ; good/evil ; positive/negative ; complementarity/opposition ; ideas/matter ; space/time ; pleasure/pain ; consciousness/ego...
positive is ++ or -- or even ++ and --
negative is +- or even ++ and +- or -- and +-

mind is just like that :(

We are all one, both true and wrong, I think this is true as a concept, an image or a metaphor, but on the other side (the evil side, the absolute truth side), it's wrong.

There is a phenomenon that is against us, we just can't talk or think about "all that" precisely with words, the only way is to use metaphors, and with time, we really think that those metaphors ARE the truth, so we loose the truth... that's how we become normal again, it's cyclic.

I know what you mean by "being a lizard" :lol: very interesting state of consciousness... everything is basic, primitive, reptilian :p I think it has to do with the reptilian brain "taking control" of the "me".

You should read the "Tao Te Ching" of Lao Tseu, it's everywhere on Internet, it's all about that, I discovered it recently, it perfectly makes sense when you experienced that and know what he's talking about.

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I read your post Enivid. Interesting and very recognisable!

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Horrigan a dit:
Hi Enivid, thanks for sharing this experience, it's hard to talk about it, I know that beacause I experienced the same.
You're not psychotic :p

Hi, thanks for your comment :)
And yeah, I think this is a good quote from buffachino: "The true test of sanity is to accept that were all already insane."

I smoked cannabis, but not for fun, I can't really say I have fun on cannabis, I can't relax with that drug, I don't know why... but I rapidly noticed it was a very powerful "booster" concerning philosophical thoughts, so I used it for that purpose.
I recognized a lot I experienced in what you experienced.

Hehe, and its true, its is really a "booster". It also depends on what kind of experience you want to experience. :)
I get alot more intern when on Cannabis, but can easily "come down" and become extern again. So for me Cannabis is a good drug, and we all choose our experience as I said.

Duality/non-duality ; good/evil ; positive/negative ; complementarity/opposition ; ideas/matter ; space/time ; pleasure/pain ; consciousness/ego...
positive is ++ or -- or even ++ and --
negative is +- or even ++ and +- or -- and +-

mind is just like that :(

Why the sad face? Its true and we should embrace that! :D

We are all one, both true and wrong, I think this is true as a concept, an image or a metaphor, but on the other side (the evil side, the absolute truth side), it's wrong.

There is a phenomenon that is against us, we just can't talk or think about "all that" precisely with words, the only way is to use metaphors, and with time, we really think that those metaphors ARE the truth, so we loose the truth... that's how we become normal again, it's cyclic.

The truth is not something external, its internal. I would like to say that we have forgotten what we was - the one infinite creator. Read more here: www.divinecosmos.com, and especially the LAW OF ONE.

I know what you mean by "being a lizard" :lol: very interesting state of consciousness... everything is basic, primitive, reptilian :p I think it has to do with the reptilian brain "taking control" of the "me".

I do see when I speak to people sometimes what brain it is that's speaking :) And that's quite intresting and its body language really with information about what the brains do.

So study the brain :). You're right on spot though, altough don't let it control you, let you control it. :)

You should read the "Tao Te Ching" of Lao Tseu, it's everywhere on Internet, it's all about that, I discovered it recently, it perfectly makes sense when you experienced that and know what he's talking about.

Tao Te Ching is very intresting, and I learned that by understanding everything was energy through the movie "The Secret". I recommend Law of One as described above, I just started to read it and it's the best example for me to understand how I came into exsistence!

@ all others
Thanks all for reading my post! I hope my experience somehow helped you too see more clear.

Peace and Love!
- Enivid

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
The concept of truth is a paradox leading to infinite movements.

You're right, internal truth is for sure the absolute truth cause we are all entities that perceives things, the only truth is the truth we can perceive, but this is an external conception.

internal truth is the the absolute truth in the external conception.
external truth is the absolute truth in the internal conception.
/
subjective truth is objectively the absolute truth
objective truth is subjectively the absolute truth

subjective/objective is internal or subjective
internal/external is objective or external

Enivid a dit:
So study the brain :). You're right on spot though, altough don't let it control you, let you control it. :)
The absolute "me" can't be controlled :p nothing can control it, even if it is, on the other side, controlled (determinism).

Why the sad face? Its true and we should embrace that!
The sad face because of some sort of paradox which is not really one: the fact that if you want something, you won't get it, you will only get it if you don't want it... but this is necessary, we wouldn't be there if it wasn't the case.

I'll take a look to the Law of One, it must be interesting to see the point of view of E.T ^^ I'm always a bit mistrustful about that kind of informations but I'll see.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Horrigan a dit:
The absolute "me" can't be controlled nothing can control it, even if it is, on the other side, controlled (determinism).

Yeah you're right. The key is to live in the moment, cause life is this moment. What I meant not to be controlled was by the parts of the brain such as instinct (the reptilian brain).

But the "me" cannot be controlled in its absolute, cause we are what we are for the moment. And we have forgotten that we was the absolute "me" so we could experience "me".

We all are the same "me" and we all are one :). So this life and this moment you're reading this is the real-life. That's why you never should take drugs to escape life - only enhance it or help heal it.

The sad face because of some sort of paradox which is not really one: the fact that if you want something, you won't get it, you will only get it if you don't want it... but this is necessary, we wouldn't be there if it wasn't the case.

Hmm, not sure what you mean. You get what you want as long as you understand the Laws of the Universe, or the absolute laws of the "me". To give and not take is a negative act and selfish, when you're selfish you're mean to yourself - since we're all one :).

I'll take a look to the Law of One, it must be interesting to see the point of view of E.T ^^ I'm always a bit mistrustful about that kind of informations but I'll see.

I gurantee you that that information is good, even if its not valid its, cause the methaphorical view is proven by todays science. The law of one describes the universe to be infininty. And for infininty to experience itself it had to create the will of freely experiening itself. And since infinity is infinity you can't experience it without forgetting you are the infinity.

The logic behinds this creates an infinite number of dimensions/densitites and parallell relaities. Our mind/body/spirit complex is a awesome tool for the experience of "me" or the self.

The truth is always inside, and external information can help you remember that you're the universe, which makes me a part of your life experience and in reality we talk to ourselves, but we're not aware of it cause we live in a moment where we experience self.

This dimension is the dimension in which we can wake up and go to the next dimension where we live without the negativity, such as the idea that we're all separated. 2012 will be the year when we experience the zero-point that will accellerate our spiritual growth into a new density of consioussness and energy. I've been studying that for a year, and it wasn't until my Cannabis and n2o trip that I realised how true and how intelligent our universe is.

I love this expression: The true test of sanity is to accept that were all already insane. so true buffachino! :) That helped me to keep sane ;).

peace!

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I read the first PDF about the Law of One, what I remember is that "Ra" seems not to be explaining anything about the Law of One, just using it in order to make us understand.
But I may be completely wrong, maybe I understand something completely different, I understood this Law of One as complete unity of matter and spirit.

Or maybe it's just an ego tool ? I mean, if we consider yourself being one with the rest of humanity, there is an obvious ego diminution that allows us to do much more as usual, but we need to believe it, not only think it.

If we really are all one, if all the universe conscious beings are ONE "god", it means for me that:
-every atom or elementary particle or this universe is alive
-every conscience (elementary particle) contains a sub-universe composed of a very large number of elementary particles each of them also alive
-each of us are "the god of our atom", which is a sub-universe
-this is infinite

Before I realised the dual structure of mind on cannabis, I played a lot with fractal structures, this one in particular. I liked working with the "universe" and its infinity, I remember I thought the universe was both finite and infinite, just depending what you call the universe.
But after a while I just thought (maybe I was wrong) "why do I care ? I'm just stuck in that universe, it doesn't have any importance that this universe is an atom of a super-universe"
Then I went to +/- concept and discovered mind, not forgetting that theroy of universe but not taking care of it, maybe cause I don't had any proof, cause this is just pure elementary logic... maybe that's where faith comes in

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah.... the so called universe wants to teach you what you want and how to get it.... the problem is that the language the universe uses for communication isn't as obvious as one would think from "something" using "language".

but also: it isn't as obvious for yourself what you really want and therefore not easy for the universe to teach it to you.

peace :weedman:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Since one is the universe, one only teaches themself.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Since the universe only teaches "it"self, how can it ever learn something new?

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Because it is formless

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it is not formless, but in the end it is formless, because of one attribute of it:

everpresent change

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Evivid thank you very much for your words of wisdom i wont speak for any one else and havent read other replies yet but they have helped me quite a bit. I, like you began a search for truth altho i have not come as far as you have yet. I have looked into all kinds of conspiracies, science, explanations for things that I was told were beyond my comprehension. Suppression of truth is ignorance. We are all the same being therefore equally capable of understanding ourself. I love my canibas too. I have not tried LSD or shrooms or DMT altho i would really love too i just dont have access to these things wehre I live. Maybe im just not looking hard enough lol. I need to get ahold of some because Im still not convinced alternate dimensions/realities truyl exist. I think people need to open up and realize the good side to things instead of looking at everything thru their dogmatic negative filter imposed by the delusional corrupt soceity and perversions of good things, such as love. I've come to feel a distinct seperation between the two perspectives of light and dark, altho i know they are teh same. I drink pure water, no flouride shit because I know the dark powers fear us gaining knowledge. Thats why we have teh advantage. we do not fear them, but they fear us. That is, because they are fear. We are knowledge, they are ignorance. They are hate pain and darkness, we are love truth and freedom.

Me and you have alot in common Evi.

Good luck to you on your journey and just know I'm on your side bro if we ever cross paths.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I would like to share my opinion, my definition of "truth". Absolute truth I believe is external, all events of everything and conceptions whether known internally by you/me or not. It is infinite therefore not bounded by time. Only "God" (capital G, the God we do not comprehend), the "One being", understands all the truth. This is the "universal truth", the absolute truth to everything. It could not be contained in a single human mind, you would spontaniously explode because it cannot be bound by matter or time. All in all you can define it as "what happens". I think we seek to understand as much of this universal truth as we can to guide us, integrating it into our "personal truth".

This personal truth is internal and is the truth as you percieve it. You have the free will to do so, therefore you define your own truth.

That's where i feel the distinction between "universal truth" and "personal truth". Maybe all the personal truths could be merged together? I dont know, Im just blabbering and you might interpret this differntly than Im trying to communicate it so just.... Dont flame lol.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
just wanted to let you know, that I also figured 2012 to be the point...

While this point did shift a little over the last 10 years for me, 2012 is the current point and its more condensed then ever before.

i am preparing myself for the coming of change.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
psm a dit:

While this point did shift a little over the last 10 years for me, 2012 is the current point and its more condensed then ever before.

please tell me what point 2012 is supposed to be! but only tell me if you are sure about what you would be telling me! is is a point of change?? and if it is, what makes it so different from all others points of change ???

peace

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
BrainEater a dit:
psm a dit:

please tell me what point 2012 is supposed to be! but only tell me if you are sure about what you would be telling me! is is a point of change?? and if it is, what makes it so different from all others points of change ???

peace

What makes it different is, that it will be a massive global change.

Don't take me wrong, I am not propagating the end of the world. But ever since I started to venture beyond the looking glass, I knew something would come. In my early twenties it was about 20 years into the future. It came closer since then. And it still might change either way, although it has been stable at 2012 the last years.

It's rather hard to explain how this vision occurs and what it tells me. But it has been with me for a very long time. And as hard it is to explain how and why, it's even harder to point out what it is that will come.

It's like looking over a landscape from higher ground and seeing some motion far away. You can't make out what it is, but something is there and it is moving, maybe even coming closer.

Personally I see several possibilities of what might come. But they all are bound to my version of reality and what I conclude might be possible.
But my plans of preparations include to move to a country, that is further off, offers some natural resources and a low population/m3. Just in case of the worst scenario. And if nothing happens, which might still be possible, I will still be at a place and in an environment I like. My personal wish how to live correspond quite good with what might be the best way to live if all hell breaks loose (which is the most likely scenario - sensed from this moment).

Please note, that I am not running around telling people that the end of the world is coming. Mostly because I am sure it is not the case. But it might as well be the end of society as we know it now. Which might turn out to be a good thing. But since (from my knowledge and visions) it includes some major disasters and a high body count, I choose to migrate to a place where I feel saver and I will offer others to join (friends and family mostly) - and no, it's not a sect.

And as I said before, it is absolutely possible, that nothing at all happens and there are many possible explanations why I see what I see (which I allow to be as true as my visions) - including me being simply nuts :D.
But if so, I will have the style of life I really want anyway - and those that did join me, hopefully have it too.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The first time I had a true enlightening experience was on cannabis and n20. I had done small amounts of lsd+cannabis at the time, but the n20+cannabis was more than that at the time. I was being compressed into an extremely shining point of white light for a few moments - I knew that was me, my true self.
This was like 12 years ago, on a sand dune in western France ;)