Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis After Working Out

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Has anyone read anything concerning positive or negative effects of consuming cannabis before or after a workout?

Just wondering.. :p

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
What do you consider positive? What do you consider negative?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I used to smoke dope and always found it very good help if i smoked before training .

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
The reasons why I workout is muscle growth and to remain fit.

Positive effects:
Reduce muscle soreness, relax muscles, enhance muscle building, etc.

Negative effects:
Reduce muscle building/any other negative effect to keep me from reaching my goal.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
GOD a dit:
I used to smoke dope and always found it very good help if i smoked before training .

Interesting. In what ways was it helpful to you?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
More training , harder training and better mental state that helped to train .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
If you use it with a proper intention it will help. If you use it to feel good as much as possible it won't, because then you'll lose the will to work out.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
GOD a dit:
More training , harder training and better mental state that helped to train .

Very nice. I've also noticed that with myself when/if I vaporize before a workout.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Forkbender a dit:
If you use it with a proper intention it will help. If you use it to feel good as much as possible it won't, because then you'll lose the will to work out.

Indeed. There have been times in the past when I lost my will to work out. I believe those days are behind me. I was wondering more along the lines of physical effects.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't think there are any negative effects in this particular area.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
When I smoke after trainning the high often comes stronger and more bodily. I never smoke before though, I tried it once and didn´t like it.

svala

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
I have to agree with Nomada.

Whenever I finish an hour of sports, I feel my lungs are more open and therefor the effect of marihuana is more intense.

But I can't do it before, because that way I lose a lot of my concentration.

I would have no idea though in what way this could be good for your body (e.g. relaxing the muscles).

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Nomada a dit:
When I smoke after trainning the high often comes stronger and more bodily. I never smoke before though, I tried it once and didn´t like it.

Agreed. I do love the intense body high.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
its kinda funny this thread is up.. i just did my work out, after blazing and eating some.. my workout was pretty intense. i find i push myself harder after blazing. my body definatly feels sore.. but the greens do help:)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I read a few days ago that drinking water before training helps the training be more effective .

There was also a documentary on TV that said sex before training also helps .

My body building friends say that the best sex is sex after training .

I think all three sound worth trying .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
yeah sex after a workout is pretty damn good. i think the reason for that is because your so exhaused from such an intense work out, i think it makes your body a little more sensative, which makes the sex that much better:)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Does it make a difference wich hand you use ?

I think its the body that produces hormons while trining and also that the heart starts pumping more blood so that your plonker stands up harder and faster when greeted .

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
You should be fine, dude. I would do it after the workout though. Let your heart rate settle for about 15-20 mins after the workout, then smoke.

However, you said 'consuming cannabis', so I will say that it's better to smoke than eat.

Some people who eat report an upset stomach, or the runs, etc.
For me personally, eating just makes me feel like my stomach is sick.
This is why I just toke.

Happy trails, dood.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
I have tried smoking little amounts before working out. I felt slightly slow, maybe more focussed. Now i just use cannabis after my exercise... the only problem is eating too many junk muchies.