Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can someone please help me figure out what this video is?

stealthmr2

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2007
Hey everyone... I am hoping somone on this forum can help me out. I have been looking for this one inparticular techno/trance/electronica music video for what seems like forever now. I was over at someones house when I first saw it and i happened to not quite be on the sober level then as well. I dont know the name of the artist nor the name of the song. All I remember is a video of a african american walking around a city. And while he is walking around the city, one by one all his limbs start to shatter off of his body. It kinda tripped me out that night and its been plaguing my thoughts ever since. Does anyone on here have any idea what video this might be. I know that it was on a DVD that had other techno/trance videos on it. Thanks in advance for any light you might be able to shed on this mystery...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It must be "Afrika Shoxx" by Leftfield feat. Afrika Bambaata

It's a Chris Cunningham video - you must watch his other stuff, especially the videos he did for Aphex Twin. But caution - you're gonna get nightmares from these vids... ;)

stealthmr2

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2007
Thank you sooo much! That is exactly the one I have been looking for... I have been looking for that video for like 5 months now....haha