Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can Dried Peruvian Torch be smoked?

• Auteur de la discussion nocolon
  • Date de début
N

nocolon

Invité
my pet rat likes to sample new experiences, however he has to tread carefully due to having no large intestine! He was sadly mugged by bowel cancer a few yrs ago, but he is doing real fine! His problem is that he has to be very careful when drinking/eating certain things! For example he can never take Ayuasca (forgive spelling!) as it could make him extremely ill, put it this way a laxative could kill him! So my pet rat likes to stick to smoking,for him its much safer!

And so, the question "Can Dried Peruvian Torch be smoked?" hopefully now makes sense! Can my pet rat, nocolon, grind this into a fine powder and smoke it, and will it have any affect on him?

Nocolon looks forward to your responses and says a big ratty thank you!

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
that sucks, sorry to hear that brother. I sit in a similar boat as yours, had a tumor next to my spinal cord, and subsequent treatment made it (not impossible, but) very irresponsible of myself to take psychedelics (or amphetamines, nicotine and whatnot). cutting out all the medical details, if things go wrong I could get paralyzed.

anyway, have you considered to extract the mescaline? make some mescaline HCl out of it. if that stuff orally still is too much for your stomach, you could try to vaporize it, I read once or twice that people tried it and had an effect from it. I think it'd be the best option would be to consume it anally, if that is possible for you. I know that it works with DMT (which might be of interest to you too), so I reckon it should work with mescaline too.

N

nocolon

Invité
BananaPancake a dit:
that sucks, sorry to hear that brother. I sit in a similar boat as yours, had a tumor next to my spinal cord, and subsequent treatment made it (not impossible, but) very irresponsible of myself to take psychedelics (or amphetamines, nicotine and whatnot). cutting out all the medical details, if things go wrong I could get paralyzed.

anyway, have you considered to extract the mescaline? make some mescaline HCl out of it. if that stuff orally still is too much for your stomach, you could try to vaporize it, I read once or twice that people tried it and had an effect from it. I think it'd be the best option would be to consume it anally, if that is possible for you. I know that it works with DMT (which might be of interest to you too), so I reckon it should work with mescaline too.

BananaPancake, sorry to hear about your situation too. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I will certainly give some thought to what you've mentioned. Quite like the vaporize idea though!

I will pass this on to nocolon, who I know will be happy to try some of these suggestions. He has told me that he will try and smoke some, just to see if anything happens. He has an ileo anal pouch and not a colostomy bag so the anal approach is feasible!

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
toyed with smoking it too. But will go with capsules! although may try a little smoke!