Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

caffeine

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
I have been through the headaches and vomiting and all that pretty much is over now just feel tired with a mild headache.

Vomiting? Man how much caffeine did you use on a daily basis?

I am also a caffeine addict, and when i quit using it i do have some mild headaches, but vomiting that sounds way to extreme....

Gr,
Hermes.

gartogg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2012
I am currently on my second round of quitting caffeine. The first time through, eleven years ago, was brutal. I experienced severe headaches, I could barely move for three days. Keep in mind I had a very strong addiction (>3000mg/day). I never once threw up. You may have something else going on there.

This time around is much better. I was only at about 150mg per day. I experienced minor headache on my first day without caffeine, so I took a small amount of Pepsi and drank that. Next day I had no withdrawal symptoms. I was sluggish for the first week, but after that I now seem to be back to my normal energy levels. One side note: smoking pot seems to put me to sleep a lot quicker than it would have even at 150mg/day.