Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cactohuasca

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I believe there was a topic about some kind of cactus and a MAOi in the old forum, does anyone knows where this topic is now?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
ow found it :roll:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yes I know, but the cactushuasca relates to a story\myth\discovery, about a cactus that has an inactive mescalin analoge and an MAOi already in it.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
skoeip a dit:
yes I know, but the cactushuasca relates to a story\myth\discovery, about a cactus that has an inactive mescalin analoge and an MAOi already in it.

I have reed somewhere that thee is cacti with MAOi,I think on *******.I have eat 3 peyotes of 17 years old and trip was low-4 shrooms gives you better hit-I am Plane walker And that are my pictures. 8)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
did you let the peyotes get very very very thirsty??? before you harvest, than themescaline goes up up up upperdepup

SativaSoul

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
I'm not sure but I think I heard that there are cacti containing dmt wich can be
combined with MAOI's just like ayahuasca.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Yes , you can combine cacti with Maois , but be careful with the doses

In Peru they mix San Pero with Caapi and Datura , but i think cacti is already too strong , at least the Peruvians Torch , mixed with San Pedro maybe is good because like this you don't need to eat so much , I think i will try this soon .

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I really don't think that maoi's do anything to potentiate a mescaline trip. I've tried pedro with rue twice and all it did was ruin my trip because I was nauseaus the whole 12 hours, normally cactus doesn't make me sick at all. You certainly don't need an maoi to make it last longer; 12-18 hours of tripping is enough for me thank you. I used 30g (i think) of caapi vine with 1pound of peruvian and all it did was make me sleepy.

IMO, there's absolutely no need to combine the two.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I don't know if you need but in Peru is rare to consume San Pedro alone , only as aphrodisiac , for the ritual they use caapi and Datura Species , you can read about it in Plants of the Gods .

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
They've been using pedro alone for thousands of years ( I think you just like disagreeing with me :lol: ), and I've heard of using brugmansia and datura in aya, but never with cactus. My first ayahuasca experience was in Peru with a shaman who also worked with sacred cacti, and never used anything with it, other than tobacco juice. This was taken before-hand to make you throw up so you could drink the cactus on an empty stomach.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Why ??? I don't disagree with you , wasn't my intention , you have disagree with me ,not me , i only want to said that is possible to mix with MAOis , at least is Albert Hofman and Evans Schultes wrote in Plants of the Gods and they had been several times in Peru, and they wrote that Brugmancia Aurea and Sanguinea are the prefered plants to mix with San Pedro , is also added as additive in the ayahuasca .
But i don't want disagree with you about the bad side effects or about the utility , and is good to know about that .