Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cacti experience

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hello
recently swim has had another experience with cacti and with creeping a post that has flaming anger towards noone contributing anymore swim will post this.
swim ate a tea boiled at no more than 110C of 35 g san pedro, 10 g cusco.... reached levels of insight on the beach before having swims ass and ego kicked by a force MUCH greater than swims self. One of the greatest purges of my life feeling as if swim has death himself coming to grab him (sick for 3-7 hours before a lovely lady came to save me from myself) . IMO it is because of conflicted interests as of late including unwanted pregnancy and other life issues, in short not being pure of heart and intention. It was a learning experience, but very, very heavy both physically and mentally. Has anyone else experienced this with the grandfather, an unneeded/perhapsunwanted yet necessary ego and physical asskicking when one idealizes this sacred medicine into an easy cure?