Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

buying Woodrose

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
I'm concidering buying some Hawiian Baby woodrose seeds on the internet and have never tried them.
Has anyone in here done them and would they tell me if it is worth it to buy them? I prefer to have a good address here in the States.
I've read a couple trip reports het on the Psychonaut website and while some say that they loved it, most say they just got sick and felt only a little bit stoned. Thanks. Skunky

NIK0P0L

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
25 Nov 2005
yo
I bought some HBW on ******* and that was a gret deal !
I remembered someone saying HBW on ******* aren't good.

Anyway i think u must buy those of *******.

8 HBW + 2 Trip-E ( so bad pillz, never buy them -_-) and for 6 hours i was really stoned.

NIK0P0L

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Seeds containing LSA tend to work a bit differently for each person (and also the quality of seeds varies). Nausea is a pretty usual side effect, ranging from slight discomfort to the point where you have no choice but to vomit. For me, cannabis enhances the LSA trip significantly. I've done LSA both as seeds and as extract and have had very positive experiences with it.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Seeds allways contain some poison, to keep them fresh, isn't it? If you grow your own flowers and take their seeds it will be a better experience. This is what TerrencemcKenna said in his book.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
The seed itself contains compounds that cause nausea and general discomfort, so even though there are no pesticides/fungicides used there will still most propably be some nausea. Extracting the LSA from the seeds reduces the negative effects significantly and the procedure itself is fairly simple.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have tried an extract of 400 morning glory seeds recently (the full process with naphta and alcohol extraction). The trip wasn't bad, but it had some kind of body-load to it, some kind of tension in the stomach plus an elevated pulse/heart rate. The psychedelic value wasn't that high as the trip was purely mental, no visions/colors etc - could have been a lot stronger but the body-feeling said it can't be much stronger. I think I wouldn't like a higher dose not from the psychedelic point of view but from the body point of view.
Maybe my extraction wasn't good enough, I don't know...