Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

buying safely and efficiantly

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
I came across a girl at school today who seems pretty cool.
Into good music, alright vibes
and she's selling 'shrooms

I didnt ask what species, but I'll make sure to do that.

anyways
she's selling a dose of I think [3grams?] for $25
and it's only one mushroom [which she says is enough for a decent trip] that she has within chocolate. says its dry.

anyways the price seems a bit higher than I expected [it isnt that much, but I though mushrooms were real cheap] and the fact that it's only one shroom makes me double think.

she says she's had some from the same batch herself.

so I thought I'd come to you guys
who know what they're doing and I can trust!]
about how that dosage/price/size sounds.

also if you could tel me how long the potency lasts, I'd appreciate it, I'd like to buy now while in season, and just be able to take them maybe a month or even two from now. I'm in no rush, but they'd be better to have while still available and whatnot.

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Ask her what specie then?
My friend used to make organic chocolate with shrooms in them.
It really worked.

She must know anyway, she made the chocolate.

but have you done shrooms before?

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
no I havent.

is one shroom enough for a trip though?
and does $25 seem like a normal price?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Well that will depend on the weight i think, so it must be a pretty heavy one. But NO i would trust here. In the chocolade? How can you be sure it is in it? I could you tell the price what you pay for some shrooms in Holland, but that won't help you. If i where you i wouldn't have trusted here, before i found out some more about here.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Not to be a bitch Psyolopher, but it's species! :D
On the topic: The price seems ok. Here, a common price for shrooms on the streets is 16$ for 1 gram dried.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It sounds too vague. 1 mushroom? In how much chocolate? What kind of dealer takes just 1 mushroom and puts chocolate around it? Did she make it herself? Did she grow the mushroom? And then there is the price. Ouch. It may seem normal, but I find it very steep for something that doesn't require any money to grow if you grow bulk.

Ask where she got it from and cut out the middle girl.

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
30gram mushrooms are pretty normal, but in my experience they aren't as strong as 2 15gram mushrooms.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
afer a dit:
Not to be a bitch Psyolopher, but it's species! :D
On the topic: The price seems ok. Here, a common price for shrooms on the streets is 16$ for 1 gram dried.
Haha thanks mate, I appreciate being corrected!

btw its mushroom season, do you live in a country where you can pick them?
(Nina)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Well yes, it's actually Psilocybe semilanceata season now! This is the only Psilocybe growing here in wild afaik. But I have never picked it myself. Some of my friends got caught by police while doing so... :?

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
Well she gets them from her boyfriend, who grows them hydroponically
she doesnt know the species which isnt a good thing- but
she seems to deal alot

says she has acid, X, mescaline beans, the shrooms and weed.

the chocolate is rather dense.heavy and is about 2 by 2 inches (5 by 5 cm) or so
and maybe an inch thick.

and yes! actually I live in FL and there's alot of 'shrooms to be picked around here I've heard.
however I do not live near cow fields and buying an identification book and scouting through random fields seems like more trouble than its worth when you can just go through someone who knows what they are doing more so.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
It might be just me, but I always get suspicious around multi-substance dealers. I'd like to get my pot from someone other then who I would get my lsd from, maybe that's just me. That being said, 1) mushrooms aren't typically grown hydroponically (in fact I've only seen a few water/substrate combos) so I hope she means they were just cultivated in substrate jars. 2) You mean mescaline buttons, or actual mescal buttons. One contains mescaline, the other cytisine (can be toxic). 3) Couldn't you find someone who has bought from her before and just ask?

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
so it's 3 grams dried of
psilocybe cubensis

according to "the shroomery" forums FAQ, a first timers trip is recommended at doeses between .5 and 1.75 grams.

I've heard otherwise from you guys though, and I trust you the most.
I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol [which I hardley EVER EVER consume] and marijuanna, so maybe the same would appply?

I mean, -every once in a while I'll have quasi-mystic experiences sober, so....

:]
one more thing
how long do they remain potent?
I want to wait for the weather to cool down.

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
If you have 3g of dried cubensis, I would split it in two for a first trip. If it's good quality then for a first timer this should be pretty interesting dose already. 3g could be a bridge (or a universe, or a million universes :p ) too far.

Properly dried mushrooms should remain potent for at least a year.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Nina_is_alive a dit:
so it's 3 grams dried of
psilocybe cubensis
Which is it, one mushroom, or exactly 3 grams?

If her boyfriend grows them, I would simply ask for a serving without the chocolate.

a first timers trip is recommended at doeses between .5 and 1.75 grams.
Perhaps, but I think 2 grams will be more interesting, even for a beginner.

I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol [which I hardley EVER EVER consume] and marijuanna, so maybe the same would appply?
No. Marijuana tends to give rise to feelings of paranoia, racing thoughts or physical discomfort, whereas mushrooms make everything feel soft, fluid and acceptable (if you've prepared the setting well). The way you react to alcohol is irrelevant.

I mean, -every once in a while I'll have quasi-mystic experiences sober, so....
All the better. :D

how long do they remain potent?
I want to wait for the weather to cool down.
In chocolate: no idea.
Properly dried (and frozen): for months, perhaps years.