Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Buying 5 MeO DMT

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Hello fellow psychonauts. I'm new here so I want to ask a question about getting 5 MeO DMT online. You guys think this shop is reliable?

http://www.buydmt.com/

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Such a name would of course never attract the attention of the DEA.
[/irony]

I wouldn't trust it.

The comments look fake as well.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i've been looking for a reliable 5-MeO source for a while w no luck
i found a couple suppliers some time ago who seemed legit but were rather pricey

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The shop seems reliable to me. But I've heard many times that 5-MeO DMT is not that interesting, compared to N,N-DMT.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The picture of "their" 5MEO DMT is the same as the picture in the Erowid.org 5MEO DMT vault...

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i noticed that too. i would NOT order from this source. they do not reference to selling the substance for researching purposes, or say not for human consumtion or anything like that. looks sketchy to me

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
unlike what ultima said, they do say it's for research only...
But this is too sketchy man, just buy some chems, and some vines n bark :)

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Well,now I think its not worth risking. I was hoping someone checked it out(with possitive or negative effects :wink: ),but yeah extracting DMT seems more safe then buying this..

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
The DMT your extract will not be the same thing as you order off that site. The stuff off the site is not as powerful, because it is not N,N-DMT.

PEACE & LOVE

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Yes I know.N,N-DMT is far more powerful. And this is what you get from Mimosa Root bark.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
user_1919 a dit:
The stuff off the site is not as powerful, because it is not N,N-DMT.

every thing i've read is counter to this statement
5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine is, to my knowledge, far more "powerful" than N,N-dimethyltryptamine, more active at lower doses
N,N-dimethyltryptamine is more visual

5-MeO-DMT: the power
DMT: the glory

DMT: down the rabbit hole
5-MeO-DMT: obliviates the rabbit hole

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Good one.
Still I think DMT is more interesting.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i think they're both interesting and not rightfully comparable

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Try buying a toad, he won't scam you :lol:

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i'm really considering it
all that's putting me off is the presence of bufotenin in the venom

S

spacetimetraveller

Invité
Alright, you guys are complete p_ssies, i ordered some 5meo off that site and will let you know how it is.

Oh, and in case the government decides to bust me for buying 250mg of a non-scheduled drug, i'l be sure to let you know how the huge court case went HAHAHHA.. wake up you tools, nobody's putting a "buydmt" site up to bust psychonauts at 1/4 gram at a time. It's too obviously for personal use, can easily be argued for religious purposed, and therefore comes with massive legal implications no prosecutor in his right mind would want to get into for the $500 fine that might be metted out in case of conviction 2 years down the line.

The worst that'll happen is i'll lose my $60 bucks to a scam artist, whoopee.

5meo is a fantastic alternative to dmt when you want something more mellow and intropsective, but you MUST keep your dose to 5-10mg maximuim. It comparable to salvia's 'tone', but comes with the higher-plane vibration of dmt.

I looked high and low for an extraction method and you'll have to spent a good bit on extra equipment and get massive amounts of base product in order to accumulate enough 5meo to experiment with for personal use even a good few tries. The idea is usually to extract he dmt and then split it into dmt and 5meo and 5ho.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
you can type pussy, pussy